New 2013 Cadillac XTS
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, New 2013 Cadillac XTS in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Last week I picked up a new 2013 XTS for my wife and she really loves the car so far. ...
    Jbob1981 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac XTS

New 2013 Cadillac XTS

Last week I picked up a new 2013 XTS for my wife and she really loves the car so far. I was nervous about the CUE system after reading the reviews, but it actually seems to work pretty well.

One question I have is: My wife read online someplace that we should have received an IPAD with the car. Is this true?

Thanks!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

bobbybruin is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS 4 White Diamond/Black 20'' wheels

Re: New 2013 Cadillac XTS

Yes you should have received one loaded with instructions on how to use the CUE system

Thanks...looks like I have to contact the dealer and find out what is going on.

----------

So i just emailed the dealer and he is telling me that not all 2013 XTSs came with an IPAD. Mine was too
    new according to him. Is he blowing smoke or is this true? Should I contact GM?

Sailerph is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    We got an IPad . totally as a surprise, no idea it was coming , so we are even. But I would check with GM and never trust a dealer

slightlyserious is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS FWD Premium

I think it was included with all the 2013(not the 14's). I got one with mine when I purchased in September.

nstar is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 99 Eldo ETC 04 SRX V8 AWD 13 XTS

Bought xts luxury oct 2013 Ipad came with it!

I am going to contact GM and see what they have to say.

----------

So I just emailed Cadillac and they were super quick to respond. They said the car should have come with an Ipad and that I should tell the Dealer to contact the local GM rep for any information they may need about the Ipads. The email said all 2013 XTS's come with an Ipad. Looks like I need to contact the dealer again...

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbob1981 View Post
    Last week I picked up a new 2013 XTS for my wife and she really loves the car so far. I was nervous about the CUE system after reading the reviews, but it actually seems to work pretty well.

One question I have is: My wife read online someplace that we should have received an IPAD with the car. Is this true?

Thanks!!
    Hello Jbob1981,

Welcome to Cadillac Owners and congratulations on your new purchase of a 2013 XTS for your wife. I see you interacted with Cadillac via email and they confirmed that you should have received an iPad. Please let me know if you would like to further discuss your situation and if your dealer has been in contact with their District Manager yet to further assist you. I can be reached via private message.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Db1111 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Xts

Hey Laura at customer care.....

I bought a certified 2013 XTS from a Cadillac dealership. I didn't received an IPad. Am I eligible for one?

Quote Originally Posted by Db1111 View Post

I bought a certified 2013 XTS from a Cadillac dealership. I didn't received an IPad. Am I eligible for one?
    Hello Db1111,

I would like to look into this for you. Please send me a private message with your full contact information, VIN and dealership name and location. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

My wife just got call from Cadillac saying they are going to contact the dealer. We'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbob1981 View Post
    My wife just got call from Cadillac saying they are going to contact the dealer. We'll see what happens.
    Thank you for the update, Jbob1981. Please let me know the outcome and send me a private message.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

drose224 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Before purchasing I had read several articles about ipads coming with the 2013. When my wife and I went to pick up our 2013, no ipad. I asked for it and they
    said it came with the CTS, I said...I don't think so. (I had called Cadillac Marketing to make sure, before I picked up the car.) Someone went to see the sales
    manager and a minute later I had a brand new ipad retina screen version. I don't think anyone knew about the promotion, but then again they knew right where a stack of them were. Who knows what they were doing with them.

ddawson is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD

A bunch of crooks.

IrishTBole is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS

Quote Originally Posted by Db1111 View Post

Laura - Same question from me. In addition, I am being told that this vehicle was a GM executive fleet vehicle, and as such, the dealership did not have a window sticker on this car. I was expecting that this vehicle included adaptive cruise control, but it appears now that it does not. Not sure if the salesman was simply mistaken, or willfully mis-represented the vehicle. Anyway, this 2nd question was my original reason for coming here, i.e. an attempt to get a window sticker copy, ort some record of the vehicle build. But the i-pad question is also a good one!!! Can you help me with both?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.