New 2013 Cadillac XTS - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, New 2013 Cadillac XTS in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Just received a follow-up call from Cadillac to see if the dealer had resolved the issue. Told them no and ...
    Jbob1981 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac XTS

Re: New 2013 Cadillac XTS

Just received a follow-up call from Cadillac to see if the dealer had resolved the issue. Told them no and they put me in touch with a manager of some sort who said he was going to call the dealership and find out what is going on. Everyone I have talked to at Cadillac says all new 2013 XTS's should come with an Ipad. I must say that Cadillac's customer service has been wonderful, wish I could say the say about the dealership. I'll post another update when I have one.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishTBole View Post
    Laura - Same question from me. In addition, I am being told that this vehicle was a GM executive fleet vehicle, and as such, the dealership did not have a window sticker on this car. I was expecting that this vehicle included adaptive cruise control, but it appears now that it does not. Not sure if the salesman was simply mistaken, or willfully mis-represented the vehicle. Anyway, this 2nd question was my original reason for coming here, i.e. an attempt to get a window sticker copy, ort some record of the vehicle build. But the i-pad question is also a good one!!! Can you help me with both?
    Hello IrishTBole,

Welcome to Cadillac Owners! I am more than happy to further discuss your situation. I can reach out to your dealership on your behalf to check if a window sticker can be obtained, but if not, I can send you a list of your vehicle build/RPO codes. I will also look into your iPad situation as well. Please send me a private message that includes your full contact information, VIN and dealership name and location.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quote Originally Posted by Jbob1981 View Post
    Just received a follow-up call from Cadillac to see if the dealer had resolved the issue. Told them no and they put me in touch with a manager of some sort who said he was going to call the dealership and find out what is going on. Everyone I have talked to at Cadillac says all new 2013 XTS's should come with an Ipad. I must say that Cadillac's customer service has been wonderful, wish I could say the say about the dealership. I'll post another update when I have one.
    Hello Jbob1981,

I am glad you are satisfied with the acting agent who has been assisting you. I understand how your situation can be frustrating on your end and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Gregory and I will be on the lookout for new updates from you. If you would like to further discuss anything or have additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us via private message.

Kindest Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Jbob1981 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac XTS

The dealer called a few minutes ago to let me know that I stop by and pick up my Ipad whenever I have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbob1981 View Post
    The dealer called a few minutes ago to let me know that I stop by and pick up my Ipad whenever I have a chance.
    Thank you for the update, Jbob1981. I am glad you are able to receive the iPad and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We can be reached via private message if additional questions arise in the near future.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

JoeGrapes is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS4

Hi Laura, I also bought a certified 2013 XTS in Sept. I just learned from reading this post about a possible I PAD. I would love it if you could look into this for me also. I sent you a private message with my info. Thank you.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.