CUE=crap
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, CUE=crap in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Cue problems- where do I start You can drag and drop favorites but guess what they don't stay where you ...
    rhmichaels is offline Cadillac Owners Member

CUE=crap

Cue problems- where do I start You can drag and drop favorites but guess what they don't stay where you drop them others shift so if you want say all your 70's music stations in order (or all xm stations one page, contacts another, destinations a third) you can't drop and drag. the CUE 800 number supervisor tells me you have to delete all favorites then add them back IN THE ORDER YOU WANT! So a week later when you want to add another 70's station and want it next to the others you have to delete ALL your other stations, contacts and destinations, add the new station then add back ALL the others how utterly GM like - have a 'favorites management' button that manages little. Add to that that occasionally I get no audio even though it shows station name and song, the fact when I change Pandora radio station names it sometimes then links the wrong station to it and sometimes my contacts just get deleted for no reason.... $60,000 car and CUE blows

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

dreiloft is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 XTS, 2012 Coupe traded, 2010 CTS 4 Dr traded
    The majority of your posts have been negative. Get rid of the car and buy something else and join another forum. What happens since you said "Ilove my XTS4".

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Re: CUE=crap

Quote Originally Posted by dreiloft View Post
    The majority of your posts have been negative. Get rid of the car and buy something else and join another forum. What happens since you said "Ilove my XTS4". What ever that means, wasn't aware they made a coupe XTS
    Do you mean that you dont know what XTS4 means? You dont really think that the '4' refers to the amount of doors, and not the amount of driven wheels, right?...

Car is great
    CUE is not and until u use for awhile u don't see its problems.

Now see consumer reports info Cadillac drops due to CUE problems..... So I am not alone

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

CUE is great, I have the base radio in my ATS and THAT is crap, be happy you have something that can receive updates and apps to fix small issues, I'm stuck with the piece of shit until I get rid of my car.

Db1111 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Xts

Quote Originally Posted by concorso View Post
    Do you mean that you dont know what XTS4 means? You dont really think that the '4' refers to the amount of doors, and not the amount of driven wheels, right?...
    4=All Wheel Drive

Stevo Supremo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

.....wwwwwooooowwwwww

pissedoffwookiee is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS Premium 2.0T Phantom Gray, 13 SRX Luxury Carbon Black

Quote Originally Posted by rhmichaels View Post
    Cue problems- where do I start You can drag and drop favorites but guess what they don't stay where you drop them others shift so if you want say all your 70's music stations in order (or all xm stations one page, contacts another, destinations a third) you can't drop and drag. the CUE 800 number supervisor tells me you have to delete all favorites then add them back IN THE ORDER YOU WANT! So a week later when you want to add another 70's station and want it next to the others you have to delete ALL your other stations, contacts and destinations, add the new station then add back ALL the others how utterly GM like - have a 'favorites management' button that manages little. Add to that that occasionally I get no audio even though it shows station name and song, the fact when I change Pandora radio station names it sometimes then links the wrong station to it and sometimes my contacts just get deleted for no reason.... $60,000 car and CUE blows
    don't know about your Pandora problems....but you are flat wrong about favorites....the manage favorites screen in the settings app is quite capable and yes you can drag and drop stations and shift stations over to insert a new one you can rename them delete them and arrange them....and just a suggestion when you arrange your stations maybe leave a blank button or two between your categories might be easier

ddawson is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD

I love CUE. Cadillac, please don't change it.

Pissedoffwookie
    Maybe you can drag and drop on yours, but on mine if you do you shift all the other favorites to different places in no particular order... Cadillac told me oh you will have to save favorites where you want them you can't drop and drag to specific location
    Plus it keeps deleting or dropping contacts and when i use steering wheel controls to change audio stations about half the time it doesn't go in order it jumps to wherever it feels like....plus they told me I could add apps.... Where's that? It's better the the My Ford Touch I had in my Explorer but still needs mega update
    I do love the car but when you pay big bucks things should work as told they told me they would

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.