Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, 2013 xts in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Are the door handle lights supposed to be on when driving. Mine are not on, is there a button or ...
- 12-27-13 10:37 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2013 xts
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
Are the door handle lights supposed to be on when driving. Mine are not on, is there a button or something i am supposed to push?
- 12-29-13 05:41 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2013XTS Platinum, prior: 92,95,97,00,02,and 2005 STS
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Las Vegas
Re: 2013 xts
No. They go on when you open the car or approach and unlock at night but then dim off.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm