xts easy exit
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, xts easy exit in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I just got my 2013 xts and I set the easy exit up, however it doesn't work automatically. It will ...
    kennyxts is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 xtx

xts easy exit

I just got my 2013 xts and I set the easy exit up, however it doesn't work automatically. It will work when I hold the button down.
    Is there a way to make it work automatically?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadjiek is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS 2009 CTS AWD

Re: xts easy exit

make sure Easy Exit option is ON. In Settings got to Vehicle, Comfort and Convenience then Easy Exit and make sure On is checked.

Thanks for the reply. I have it on the on position and it only works if I hold down the exit button. I want to know if it can be made to work without me holding the easy exit button down.

Cadjiek is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS 2009 CTS AWD

Now I'm stumped. If the setting is set to on it should work when opening the door when getting out and go back to your preferred driving positions when starting the car.

----------

anybody else have an idea??

nstar is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 99 Eldo ETC 04 SRX V8 AWD 13 XTS

Try this

Automobile(s): 2013 XTS 2009 CTS AWDJoin DateApr 2009Posts354
    Re: Memory seat reprogram

I just went out and programmed my other fob. I started the car and hit the lock symbol on the fob. I then set my steering and seat positions to my liking. I press "set" on the door panel and the driver number and that's it. I don't press both buttons at the same time as you described. That's it. I still think one of the problems is that you don't know which fob is being programmed. #1 or #2. They used to note the number on the fobs. I'm surprised the salesperson didn't help you with this when you picked up the car. Mine did. I ran into the problem after the memory seat update that was performed which for some reason switched the fob numbers.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...reprogram.html

I use the same FOB as I did for my seats. I don't know if it's 1 or 2 but it seems to me that it should still work. I could see a problem if not using the same FOB, but I am using the same one.

nstar is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 99 Eldo ETC 04 SRX V8 AWD 13 XTS

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...reprogram.html Read this thread completely
    • Quote Originally Posted by kennyxts View Post
      I use the same FOB as I did for my seats. I don't know if it's 1 or 2 but it seems to me that it should still work. I could see a problem if not using the same FOB, but I am using the same one.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.