XTS footwell lights
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, XTS footwell lights in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; My footwell lights in my 2014 XTS Platinum do not seem to work . The led lights under the seats ...
    Joseph V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    My footwell lights in my 2014 XTS Platinum do not seem to work . The led lights under the seats only work when the doors are open. They should work when the car is running at night. I cannot see the leds under the driver or passenger footwells. It looks like they were never installed. When you close the doors the lights under the seats go out. They seem to be connected to the dome light rocker switch. The 2014 catalogue says they should be there.The led footwell lights on my wife's 2014 SRX work perfectly.If anyone can shed some info on this I would really appreciate it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

dreiloft is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 XTS, 2012 Coupe traded, 2010 CTS 4 Dr traded
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph V
    My footwell lights in my 2014 XTS Platinum do not seem to work . The led lights under the seats only work when the doors are open. They should work when the car is running at night. I cannot see the leds under the driver or passenger footwells. It looks like they were never installed. When you close the doors the lights under the seats go out. They seem to be connected to the dome light rocker switch. The 2014 catalogue says they should be there.The led footwell lights on my wife's 2014 SRX work perfectly.If anyone can shed some info on this I would really appreciate it.
    There is no ambient lighting in the foot wells.

Joseph V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Any chance to put a third party kit in the front footwells. Are there any available?

1BadCadSTS is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph V
    Any chance to put a third party kit in the front footwells. Are there any available?
    Run wiring and add an led light. Really not that hard.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.