Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Xts tire replacement in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; My XTS has 20 inch wheels and Bridgestones and I want to replace them with Michelins. Several XTS owners have ...
- 12-06-13 05:47 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1999 STS,2013 XTS-P, 2014 XTS-P
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Southern California
Xts tire replacement
My XTS has 20 inch wheels and Bridgestones and I want to replace them with Michelins.
Several XTS owners have replaced their Bridgestones with Michelins and state that they have the Michelin Pilot series and like them for everyday use.
My question is which, Michelin Pilot series did you get for the 20 inch wheels ? Was it the Sport, the Primacy or....?
Thank you for your responses.
- 12-13-13 08:04 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2017 Cadillac XT5; 2013 Cadillac XTS
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Fairfield Glade, TN
Re: Xts tire replacement
The new Michelin Pilot Sport AS3 is the latest iteration and contrary to the earlier Pilot Sport AS it's non-directional. It's what I've used on my CTS and will on my XTS when the time comes.
- 12-13-13 10:16 PM #3
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Screwdriver Set
Screwdriver Set - 8 Piece