New to the XTS forum!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, New to the XTS forum! in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I bought my mother a XTS Friday night. It's a premium Silver on ash. I LOVE THIS CAR! I got ...
    BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade

New to the XTS forum!

I bought my mother a XTS Friday night. It's a premium Silver on ash. I LOVE THIS CAR! I got a awesome deal on it, I have been looking for some time now and found one on autotrader at a Toyota dealership the next town over from me. It only had 150 miles on it! I guess some old guy bought it and didn't like CUE and traded it for a Avalon. Needless to say, the sticker price was $61k I paid $45k for it!

I myself have a 2010 Escalade and plan on trading it for a V coupe but after being in the XTS all weekend I'm really thinking about buying the XTS V sport. I love the new CTS also but something about the XTS I absolutely love! Also after seeing the new interiors and using CUE idk if I could go back to the "old" cadillac center stack in the V coupe.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ryannel2003 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2001 Honda Accord EX V6. Previous: 2004 Deville, 2000 STS

Re: New to the XTS forum!

Quote Originally Posted by BEarle View Post
    I bought my mother a XTS Friday night. It's a premium Silver on ash. I LOVE THIS CAR! I got a awesome deal on it, I have been looking for some time now and found one on autotrader at a Toyota dealership the next town over from me. It only had 150 miles on it! I guess some old guy bought it and didn't like CUE and traded it for a Avalon. Needless to say, the sticker price was $61k I paid $45k for it!

I myself have a 2010 Escalade and plan on trading it for a V coupe but after being in the XTS all weekend I'm really thinking about buying the XTS V sport. I love the new CTS also but something about the XTS I absolutely love! Also after seeing the new interiors and using CUE idk if I could go back to the "old" cadillac center stack in the V coupe.
    Congrats! The Vsport is a monster. Power for days and I prefer the front end design to the regular XTS.

Ryukhan44 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac XTS Luxry

I'm new to the XTS forum, not new to Cadillac. I bought mine on Halloween and seriously...it was time.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by BEarle View Post

Hello BEarle,

I hope your mother is enjoying her XTS! I am glad you love this car and are even contemplating purchasing the XTS-V Sport. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.