Rear heated seats
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Rear heated seats in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Any one have the rear seat heater turn on randomly after car start? It never does it when the dealer ...
    r34220 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Platinum

Rear heated seats

Any one have the rear seat heater turn on randomly after car start? It never does it when the dealer has the car in for service.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Rear heated seats

Quote Originally Posted by r34220 View Post
    Any one have the rear seat heater turn on randomly after car start? It never does it when the dealer has the car in for service.
    Hello r34220,

I understand you are looking for advice from other forum members on this concern. I am sorry this is unable to be duplicated when your vehicle is in for service at your dealer. How many times have you brought your vehicle into your dealer for this concern? If you would like to further discuss this with us, please send us a private message that includes your full contact information, VIN and dealer name. We are more than happy to look into this for you.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

bmick is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS
    I got the XTS livery version. When outside temp is low (40's or lower) rear heated seats went on all the time I start it using remote start. When hot outside this never happend to

r34220 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Platinum

Re: Rear heated seats

Quote Originally Posted by bmick View Post
    I got the XTS livery version. When outside temp is low (40's or lower) rear heated seats went on all the time I start it using remote start. When hot outside this never happend to
    Yes, the heated seats should come on if set in the CUE on remote start. Mine however will turn on randomly from a normal start.

rhmichaels is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    My rear heated seat light come on every time I start care remotely on star or fob and they stay on when get in and push start button front lights don't come on car in for service but they tell me they don't know if can be fixed.... Nice...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.