Sirius radio
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Sirius radio in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; My free Sirius radio will runn out soon They want $191 to nenew .....no way... Anybody got a recent renewel??? ...
    Db1111 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Xts

Sirius radio

My free Sirius radio will runn out soon
    They want $191 to nenew .....no way...

Anybody got a recent renewel??? What price?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

sbmike is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS

Re: Sirius radio

My Sirius subscription (the cheapest plan that offers mostly music) runs me about $10/mo.

EldoRedo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1991 ETC (Crimson)

If you can afford to buy months or years in advance, you can buy down the rate. I renewed for three years and I think I got under 12 bucks a month, radio and online. I still think that's a bargain considering what other "entertainment" costs these days. Plus I listen all day long online in my office as well.

carter's_sts is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V & 06 STS 4
    Tell them you want to disconnect. They will offer you some promotional deal.

Or if they don't have your credit card info just let the trial expire (if you can live without it for a short time). They will start mailing you all kinds of promotions.

HUGH T. is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS

Anyone have Sirius XM Nav Track? Are you having problems getting current road conditions/accidents? Well I have a 13 ATS andman what a waste of money for Sirius Nav Track. I spent over a month trying to figure out why was not get advanced warnings for accident and road construction.

Sirius Tech finally told me yesterday THEY DON'T SEND THE SIGNAL IN MY COUNTY,,WTF!!! We have 2 major interstates going
    through Genesee Co. MI. and Sirius will not spend the money for the service. Ya think they would have told me that up front.

Hugh

thegabbycat is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HUGH T.
    Anyone have Sirius XM Nav Track? Are you having problems getting current road conditions/accidents? Well I have a 13 ATS andman what a waste of money for Sirius Nav Track. I spent over a month trying to figure out why was not get advanced warnings for accident and road construction.

Sirius Tech finally told me yesterday THEY DON'T SEND THE SIGNAL IN MY COUNTY,,WTF!!! We have 2 major interstates going
    through Genesee Co. MI. and Sirius will not spend the money for the service. Ya think they would have told me that up front.

Hugh
    I too am unhappy with Sirius. Their customer service is terrible. I have Nav Track. Traffic info seems ok but the weather data is not. The temperature data is not always displayed within the forecast. Sirius told me its a cadillac problem. Cadillac tech support says Sirius is aware of the problem. This problem is on both my cars and all other Cadillacs at my dealership.

NJRonbo is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

My Sirius subscription ends at the end of the month.

Just called Sirius and went through the usual barrage of cat and mouse games that you have to play with these guys when canceling to get them to offer you a better price.

However, this time, they quoted me close to $200 for a year of Sirius/XM, Navigation/Traffic/Weather.

The next price they came up with was about $90 for 6 months (which is basically the same price cut in half).

I ended up canceling. Let's see if they send me mail with a better offer (which I bet they will). From what I understand, they won't let subscribers go without a fight.

dreiloft is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 XTS, 2012 Coupe traded, 2010 CTS 4 Dr traded
    I just renewed at a price of $175.00 for a year with premier with traffic and weather. I paid $ 302 last Year! I did not get transferred or a run around, originally offered $200.00 and talked down.

That's not a bad price considering what you paid last year. Not a great price for me considering it used to be under $150 for all of those options.

I will probably get rid of traffic and weather and go with just the channels. Waiting for them to mail me an offer.

longslim is offline Cadillac Owners Member

The last 3 times it was due for renewal, I cancel my services with XM. Then call in and paid the promo price of $25.00 for five month using a credit card billing. The key is to cancel before they bill your credit card again. Without that it would bill at full price if you don't cancel first. Five buck a month is a no brainier in LA. I spend two hours every day in the car it's worth it for no commercial and the variety of entertainment.

RockvilleXTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): XTS Platinum

Thanks for your post. I called a week before my renewal date, requested either $175.00 for a year's subscription (with music, traffic and weather -- I know, traffic is useless, but I'm one of those who just has to have the option LOL) or cancelation, and without a blink of an eye, they renewed me at that price. Of course, I wonder how low they'd go, but my renewal price was $254, so I'm happy with $175.

drose224 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Sirius expired a week ago. Called today, 6 months for 24.95 plus 6 percent Pennsylvania tax. Refused to give credit card. I told them invoice me. Told me 2.00 for invoicing. Told them to forget it. Got 24.95 for 6 mos with waived invoice fee of 2.00.

That's a tempting deal. And good job not giving them your credit card. The reason they give those 6 month deals is that they hope you forget about renewing in the proper time frame and they automatically bill you full price at the end of the term.

....trust me, been down that road several times before.
    longslim likes this.

Mr. Hyde is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupe

Called this morning, got the 1 year deal for less than $9.00 per month,(including taxes and royalty fees) just the basic program, no frills, I don't need them.

Was fairly painless, all told about 10 minutes.

sonny3621 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Premium in Silver Coast Metallic

I've been on the "5 for 25" promo for over 4 1/2 years now and just keep renewing it. I mark on my calendar when to call and it's a done deal. Traffic and weather means nothing to me. Anybody who pays full price for XM radio is out of their mind.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.