XTS Vsport
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, XTS Vsport in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I currently have a 2010 CTS V and I am thinking about trading in and moving into a XTX Vsport. ...
    Thomas H is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 XTS Black Diamond Vsport. Sold 2010 CTS V

XTS Vsport

I currently have a 2010 CTS V and I am thinking about trading in and moving into a XTX Vsport. Just wondering if anyone here has thought of or has made the same move? Just looking for feedback / support from you guys and gals. I did test drive one and came away from it very impressed. It was one nice Cadillac.

Tom

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

BreakThrough is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe White, 2014 XTSV-Sport Black

Re: XTS Vsport

I have a CTS-V coupe. That said, the XTS Vsport that I just purchased is awesome. However, in comparison to the V it is a big car. It also isn't rear drive, and definitely doesn't handle the same. It is great, but definitely a different animal from the beast of a car the V is.

PNBLWZD is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '12 CTS-V Black Diamond Sedan, 09 CTS-V (sold), STS-V (sold)

I have a loaner XTS (regular) all this week because my CTS-V is in for service, and I must say I really like the car. Inside looks like my V, but everything is bigger, roomier, and more comfortable. Seats are awesome, interior build and materials feel very good, no rattles or noises, and closing the front doors sounds like a Mercedes. Also having had a STS-V, this reminds me that I still like bigger cars so I'm curious to see how the V Sport version drives - especially with the AWD V6 TT. Definite potential next vehicle for me.

cadillacricket is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

It's a great upgrade for anyone who wants sport but wants an upgrade in luxury, ride and comfort and doesn't mind a small decrease in psychotic speed and agility...

1000 miles later I love it. It flys, great daily driver and the AWD will be awesome this winter.

Black Beauty DTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2001 Cadillac DTS

Quote Originally Posted by BreakThrough View Post
    1000 miles later I love it. It flys, great daily driver and the AWD will be awesome this winter.
    These cars look great in black. Do you have any pictures?

Yes posted in the pics sticky above.

Harry_Wild is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1988 Cadillac Sedandeville

I saw the XTS V-Sport in dealer showroom side by side to a new CTS Vsport. I would take the XTS instantaneously! The CTS exterior from the middle to end half looks terrible. The XTS looks okay! Plus, the seats are just very nice and the trunk has a full bypass so you can go to home depot or take your bicycle and put it in the trunk and drive away. I love a super big trunk that has a full bypass! I strongly thinking of buying the XTS V-Sport!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.