Hi all,

I'm new here so let me start off by saying its a pleasure to be associated with like minded folks. I recently purchased a 2013 XTS black on black the premium model i basically have all the options but i took it a step further as i do with all my cars, Lets just say it now looks like the bat mobile its blacked out, Ive changed several things on the XTS...The last piece of the puzzle is changing my front marker turn signal covers!! I want to make them clear or white like a euro model car would have, To match the black theme..The amber or orange color covers have to go but i have looked everywhere with no luck even going as far as calling dealerships in the UK ..Can anyone here please help me locate this product or anyone know who can manufacturer them for me..I am also aware that having clear covers are illegal in the U.S but so are my tinted windows and i will have to deal with that if the issue ever arises ..i am in desperate need of these covers to complete my XTS theme..i can post pics soon to show what i have done....On another note am i the only one who thinks the engine in the XTS is underpowered?? They did a great job on this model but having to pay 72k for the V-sport is a bit ridiculous just for an extra 100hp or so oh and also stiffened suspension....Shouldn't they have put the engine thery are using in the 2015 Escalade in this bad boy?? Caddy has come such a long way that i will reserve judgment for upcoming updated versions of this model I'm sure things will improve..Any how glad i joined this forum..PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY COVERS...........Front marker turn signal reflectors that sit above the front tires orange in color...