XTS issues - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, XTS issues in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by JDZ25 I have had my 2013 XTS Premium for a little over a month now. I have ...
    soeamus is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDZ25
    I have had my 2013 XTS Premium for a little over a month now. I have noticed 2 issues that I was wondering if some of another forum members have experienced and/or remedied: (1) I have a slight rattle coming from either my glove box or front passenger door. (2) When I shut my XTS off, but remain in the car, after a few minutes I hear a loud buzzing noise from the speakers. It is a a short burst of static. Other than those 2 issues, I have been happy with the car and have received a lot of positive feedback about it. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
    I have the same rattle and can't tell whether it's the glove box or in the door. Other than that small annoyance, I couldn't be happier with my XTS.

JDZ25 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: XTS issues

Quote Originally Posted by soeamus View Post
    I have the same rattle and can't tell whether it's the glove box or in the door. Other than that small annoyance, I couldn't be happier with my XTS.
    Hey Soeamus, I am taking my car in to be checked out for that issue on Monday. I will let you know what they say if you would like.

vel7wil is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Premium Black Diamond - 2011 CTS Luxury Black Raven

Angry Re: XTS issues

Had my XTS since March and no real issues until about a month ago. I've noticed that when I'm driving I sometimes get a chime that sounds 5 times but nothing on the display shows anything. And now my emergency flashers turn on for nor reason at all. Already have an appt for tomorrow but this is frustating. Flashers turn on the other night and luckily I went into the garage to get something from the car..... battery was almost completely drained.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by vel7wil View Post
    Had my XTS since March and no real issues until about a month ago. I've noticed that when I'm driving I sometimes get a chime that sounds 5 times but nothing on the display shows anything. And now my emergency flashers turn on for nor reason at all. Already have an appt for tomorrow but this is frustating. Flashers turn on the other night and luckily I went into the garage to get something from the car..... battery was almost completely drained.
    Hello vel7wil,

I am sorry you are experiencing issues with your XTS recently. I understand your frustration and apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to further discuss your situation, I am more than happy to stay involved throughout your process while working with your dealer. Please contact me via private message and provide your full contact information, VIN and dealer name and location.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quote Originally Posted by soeamus View Post
    Hello soeamus,

I am glad to hear that you are very happy with your XTS! I do apologize that the rattle is annoying to experiencing. If you plan on taking your vehicle to the dealership to have them look into the issue, please feel free to private message Laura or myself. You can also reach out to us at socialmedia@gm.com with the subject line as “ATTN GREG” so it gets delivered straight to me.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Just a quick update to my rattle issue:

I picked up my car yesterday from my dealer's service department. Thankfully, the dealer was able to hear the rattle and said they were able to identify what was causing the noise. Apparently, it was something related to the A pillar.

The rattling is a little better, but IMO, it is still present.

Quote Originally Posted by JDZ25 View Post
    Just a quick update to my rattle issue:

I picked up my car yesterday from my dealer's service department. Thankfully, the dealer was able to hear the rattle and said they were able to identify what was causing the noise. Apparently, it was something related to the A pillar.

The rattling is a little better, but IMO, it is still present.
    Hello JDZ25,

I am glad to hear that the dealership was able to hear the rattle and identify what was causing the noise. I do see that you have been working with Laura in regard to this issue. Are you planning on setting up an appointment with your dealership to look into this further? Thank you very much for keeping us all updated. We will be on the lookout for your future updates or messages.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Hi Gregory,

Yes, thank you for your reply. Laura has been a tremendous help (and very patient) to me. I have scheduled another visit to my dealer for Monday morning. I hate being a nudge, but I hope this visit fixes the issue completely.

Quote Originally Posted by JDZ25 View Post
    Hi Gregory,

Yes, thank you for your reply. Laura has been a tremendous help (and very patient) to me. I have scheduled another visit to my dealer for Monday morning. I hate being a nudge, but I hope this visit fixes the issue completely.
    Hello James,

Thank you for letting me know your appointment is scheduled for Monday. I understand your want for resolving this concern. Contact me via private message early next week with an update. By the way, Gregory and I were just able to sit in a '13 XTS. It is very spacious, and we loved the heated seating and wheel feature, as it is already pretty cold here in Detroit.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.