Cue startup sound
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Cue startup sound in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I liked the intro to CUE when you got in the car that it made. But after about 2 weeks ...
    Bejaip is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): XTS

Cue startup sound

I liked the intro to CUE when you got in the car that it made. But after about 2 weeks of owning the car I notice it doesn't make that intro any more. Is anybody else having that issue?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Ltran35 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Ats 2.0T Performance

Re: Cue startup sound

Bump to bring up an old thread. I, too, am having this issue. Well, the dealership had to order my car because they didn't have what I wanted in their lot. My car came in 3 days later. However, they somehow managed to order a car that was still missing some options that we had agreed on upon before signing the paperwork. But anyways, I had to drive that car for a few days until they got the correct car. And while I was in that one, the cue had the start up sound. But when I finally got my correct car, there was no start up sound. So again, yes i do have the same issue and am wondering if anyone knew how to solve it thanks guys

----------

Or actually, do you guys think that's a possible option that my car doesn't have?? Idk
    I just know that I liked it when I got in the car and the sound played. Made me seem fancy. Lol

captmlsnyder is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 xts
    My 2013 had the start up sound up until I had the latest CUE update installed. The 2014 I was given as a loaner did not have it. CUE customer assistance call line said that latest software version eliminated the sound as a trade off for better human interface functionality. Go figure!

Cadjiek is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS 2009 CTS AWD

Try this guys.
    Settings
    Radio
    Audio Cue Volume

Make sure setting is ON. Adjust the volume to the desired level.

I had the CUE update and the feature still works on mine.

Hope this does the trick.

captmlsnyder is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 xts
    Just tried to remedy it as you described. Went to settings, then radio, but no listing for cue volume. Auto volume is listed and on. Just had software update Jan. 2014, so I suspect something was deleted then. Too bad,enjoyed the mood music when door was opened any other suggestions welcomed.

Ltran35 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Ats 2.0T Performance

I just tried going into settings and didn't see an audio cue volume listed either. Oh well, it was worth a shot asking

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.