Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Subwoofer rattling in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Has anybody noticed there subwoofer rattling even on the standard bass setting?...
- 08-02-13 11:27 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): XTS
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
Has anybody noticed there subwoofer rattling even on the standard bass setting?
- 08-02-13 12:16 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2015 xts Premium fwd 2009 CTS AWD
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
Re: Subwoofer rattling
My subwoofer is completely solid and rattle free as can be. Go into the trunk while playing some heavy bass. You might find that it's a panel on the rear deck that's making the noise. If you can't fix it, take it in to service.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive