Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Cast Wheels in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I was parking the car when my wheel hit the blue stone curbing and put a horrible scratch into the ...
- 05-05-13 07:20 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2010 SRX 2013 XTS4 ..had 07 DTS 01 Deville 97 elDo 86 dvll
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
I was parking the car when my wheel hit the blue stone curbing and put a horrible scratch into the coating on the cast wheel. My dealer has a service that will polish the wheel. The scratch came out completely (and it was about 2 inches long) for the reasonable price of $75.
On another note. See where the wheels are manufactured.
- 05-05-13 09:35 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 99 Eldo ETC 04 SRX V8 AWD 13 XTS
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Armor All - Leather Restorer
Leather Restorer - Outlast Leather RestorerMore on Armor All - Leather Restorer
- Kraco - Value Floor Mats
Value Floor Mats - 4 Piece Vinyl Mat Set; TanMore on Kraco - Value Floor Mats
- Performance Tool - Filter Wrench
Filter Wrench - 3 1/4 Inch to 4 1/2 Inch; LargeMore on Performance Tool - Filter Wrench