Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Can I make my own dash/gauge combo?

joesboat is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): XTS

Can I make my own dash/gauge combo?

I know we have the 4 different choices of gauge clusters but I noticed the message noting Delphi open source software.

Is there anyway I can mess around and come up with my own dash based on what I like to see vs not or is there a web site that offers a similar service?

There just seems to be so much you could possible do with everything being digital and having a huge LCD screen. I'm in the tinkering mood.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

vel7wil is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Premium Black Diamond - 2011 CTS Luxury Black Raven

Re: Can I make my own dash/gauge combo?

Haven't seen or heard of anything as of yet. Buuuut that is a good idea tho!

vandyfan is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Re: Can I make my own dash/gauge combo?

Quote Originally Posted by joesboat View Post
    I know we have the 4 different choices of gauge clusters but I noticed the message noting Delphi open source software.

Is there anyway I can mess around and come up with my own dash based on what I like to see vs not or is there a web site that offers a similar service?

There just seems to be so much you could possible do with everything being digital and having a huge LCD screen. I'm in the tinkering mood.
    The website is finally up with the software being listed. I have yet to do more than download it, but it appears as if they very quietly put the software out there.
    http://delphi.com/open-source