Short Video of my Intellibeam / Auto High Beam Programming in Action - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Short Video of my Intellibeam / Auto High Beam Programming in Action in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by wthomas33 Cricket, Go to www.whiteautoandmedia.com and you find the answers you are seeking. Thank you very much ...
    cadillacricket is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Short Video of my Intellibeam / Auto High Beam Programming in Action

Quote Originally Posted by wthomas33 View Post
    Cricket,

Go to www.whiteautoandmedia.com and you find the answers you are seeking.
    Thank you very much for the answer!!

And my apologies to you all (and to my customer who is most likely reading this thread as well) on behalf of Cadillac for this ridiculous turn if events.

Anybody got any guesses as to why in the world Cadillac would have made the decision to do this (put the option into the car and then disable it)? Is there maybe something flawed with the software or something?

Tom E. is offline Cadillac Owners Member

So has anyone actually used the service mentioned here to program the module to activate intellibeam on the 2013 XTS. I am definitely interested but I have only seen one person claiming to have used this service. I would of thought there would be many XTS owners jumping at the opportunity to get this feature to work.

GTPprix is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): NONE

Quote Originally Posted by Tom E. View Post
    So has anyone actually used the service mentioned here to program the module to activate intellibeam on the 2013 XTS. I am definitely interested but I have only seen one person claiming to have used this service. I would of thought there would be many XTS owners jumping at the opportunity to get this feature to work.
    We've done quite a few of them although primarily for dealerships.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Tom E. is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Are you saying that Cadillac dealerships hired you to program intellibeam on their 2013 XTS's? I called Cadillac customer care and they stated their is no fix for the intellibeam feature on the 2013 XTS

GTPprix is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): NONE

Quote Originally Posted by Tom E. View Post
    Are you saying that Cadillac dealerships hired you to program intellibeam on their 2013 XTS's? I called Cadillac customer care and they stated their is no fix for the intellibeam feature on the 2013 XTS
    We have done them for dealerships where people bought 13's saw it in the manual and were pissed it didn't have it, in the name of customer satisfaction

RockvilleXTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): XTS Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by GTPprix
    We have done them for dealerships where people bought 13's saw it in the manual and were pissed it didn't have it, in the name of customer satisfaction
    Were these for all 2013's, or just the ones without Driver Assist option? Apparently, the Driver Assist option is different.

thedead is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0 Premium RWD

Are you able to do these on the ATS? The P/N of the device behind my mirror is 22959663 and I have drivers assist.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.