Short Video of my Intellibeam / Auto High Beam Programming in Action - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Short Video of my Intellibeam / Auto High Beam Programming in Action in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by RockvilleXTS How expensive are these modules? I was thinking about buying a new one, sending it to ...
    GTPprix is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): NONE

Re: Short Video of my Intellibeam / Auto High Beam Programming in Action

Quote Originally Posted by RockvilleXTS View Post
    How expensive are these modules? I was thinking about buying a new one, sending it to you, and then putting it in when you return it, if you decided to offer these reprogramming services. Then, if anything gets funky, I could always put the old one back in and not raise the eyebrows at the dealership. :-)
    Not cheap unfortunately. The good news is its invisible to the dealership (assuming you turn it off LOL) as all the calibration data will match stock; not my first rodeo hehe

RockvilleXTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): XTS Platinum

I definitely want to be counted in when this is available. Another question. (sorry!) On page 6-3 of the XTS Owner's Manual, it states: "This feature can be turned on or off or the sensitivity can be changed in vehicle personalization. See Vehicle Personalization on page 5‑44." Does your programming enable this selection in vehicle personalization?

PasqualeB is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS PLATINUM AWD Graphite Metallic

You said while the module is out of the vehicle, the loss of lane departure/collision avoidance, which is part of the Driver Awareness Grp, would be affected. Are their additional feature loss with an XTS equipped with the Driver Assist Package?

Quote Originally Posted by RockvilleXTS View Post
    I definitely want to be counted in when this is available. Another question. (sorry!) On page 6-3 of the XTS Owner's Manual, it states: "This feature can be turned on or off or the sensitivity can be changed in vehicle personalization. See Vehicle Personalization on page 5‑44." Does your programming enable this selection in vehicle personalization?
    No, as far as I can tell that original calibration was for Euro/Middle east export vehicles that have a different system. Hence why you also see the rear fogs in the manual as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PasqualeB View Post
    You said while
    the module is out of the vehicle, the loss of lane departure/collision avoidance, which is part of the Driver Awareness Grp, would be affected. Are their additional feature loss with an XTS equipped with the Driver Assist Package?
    It's obviously only temporary HOWEVER this solution is only for the cars without the Driver Assist Package currently, if someone with that package wants to beta test with me thats perfectly fine i just dont have one here myself to test with.

Damn. I have the Driver Assist Package. I guess that leaves me out. What's involved with beta testing, especially from a distance?

Shipping in a module and testing it in your car. Very low risk just don't have a car here with it unfortunately

I'd do it, as long as it's a separate module in case things don't work as expected. Then I can just swap the original back in.

FormerBenz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): XTS4 PLATINUM

So, GTPprix, where is the module located? And, when will you start offering the service? Any reason you're not offering it yet? Really looking forward to shipping you my module

dbeyda is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): XTS

I am interested as well. Direct contact is dmbeyda@yahoo.com. I started post on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerBenz View Post
    So, GTPprix, where is the module located? And, when will you start offering the service? Any reason you're not offering it yet? Really looking forward to shipping you my module
    No reason; its available right now Problem is I cant figure out how to become a sponsor LOL It looks like you can pay to be a premium user (where I saw a reference to sponsorship) but no place there to sponsor. Anyhow the module is attached to the windshield just to the rigth of the center of the inside rear view mirror.

GTPprix: I have the driver assist package and would be glad to send you my module for testing. Out of curiosity, why do you need to be a sponsor in order to provide a service? How much do you charge for the programming service? Once you program the module, will the menu options appear or does something in the car have to be programmed as well? Thanks!

Hi GTPprix, just wanted to be sure you saw my question.... Very anxious to have this done. Thank you.

No I saw it, i've tried to PM you a few times but your box is full.

cadillacricket is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

See, I knew I was messing up by not keeping track of this forum! Would've saved me from having a little egg on my face! Oops.

So let me know if we can reprogram this 2013 XTS4 w/driver assist to have intellibeam, and how much you'd charge..

wthomas33 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX 2013 XTS4 ..had 07 DTS 01 Deville 97 elDo 86 dvll

Cricket,

Go to www.whiteautoandmedia.com and you find the answers you are seeking.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.