Cadillac Owners Forum banner

List of CUE updates?

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  normcat 
#1 ·
Just had the update done. Is there a list of improvements/ changes to the CUE
system?

#3 ·
Hello Norm,

My software was updated 6/1 and is release number 231-50-273. What is your release number? What day was it updated?
Two improvements immediately noticeable: street names are displayed along the curve of the street with out the inverted triangle pointing to the street. Most of the street names in my compound of houses were not displayed. Now, most are displayed, but I might have to change the zoom factor. It is a bit fickle in behavior as I can be passing the compound on the freeway with the display zoomed out and most of the streets are displayed. When one zooms in max, the streets you see may be labeled or not. They may have a problem determining the font scaling factor needed, I don't know. But street names now appear on the DIT display; formerly they did not.
They also made some cosmetic changes to the CUI icons.

My service manager tells me that some changes have been made to the voice recognition (they have a long way to go). The good news is that the development team does make incremental releases. I'm in the dark about how dealers are notified, but I believe that email is used. Their technicians then download from a development server those updates (patches perhaps).

Have you had trouble updating your contact list from your cell phone while it is paired with CUE?

Please tell me the release number of your CUI software and the name/model of your cell phone.

Thanks, Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.