Intellibeam
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Intellibeam in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Any word from Cadillac on the 2014 XTS. Will it have Intellibeam? I am thinking of a new XTS, but ...
    dan1166 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Intellibeam

Any word from Cadillac on the 2014 XTS. Will it have Intellibeam? I am thinking of a new XTS, but would hate to buy a 2013, without Intellibeam and it comes out on the 2014. Has anyone heard any news of this option for the 2014 model?

Dan, The STS Man

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Caddy Daddy.com is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Platinium 4WD 2003 EXT
    Cadillac should offer 2013 XTS owners a kit at a fair price that can be added on. If enough of us think this maybe it will happen. This is my biggest disappointment in the car. DADDY

tzydzy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Intellibeam

An Intellibeam retrofit might be realized as an aftermarket product but rarely does an OEM car manufacturer provide options for a prior year vehicle. If that were true they could add power head restraint adjustment with 2 driver memory, auto folding mirrors, cornering lights and lamp monitors (features that were on past models of Cadillacs). GM is hard at work on how to package the 2014 XTS and the new CTS I presume.

corvette00 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Escalade Luxury, 2000 Corvette

I heard its coming for 14

karlk is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): DTS

What is intellibeam? Is it different than what is described on pages 6-2 and 6-3 in the operators manual?

carter's_sts is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V & 06 STS 4
    Auto high beams; on and off based on if other cars are around (senses their lights).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.