XTS will get a TT V6 - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, XTS will get a TT V6 in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by r34220 I know its a bit premature. Anyone have a idea of how much more the TT ...
    DG2
    DG2 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by r34220
    I know its a bit premature. Anyone have a idea of how much more the TT would add to the price of the car?
    No idea but my guess is the TT will only come with a platinum model and may add an additional $4 k. I'm going to NY auto show abd will get full scope from the Caddy team. I'll report back.

kipsts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013XTS Platinum, prior: 92,95,97,00,02,and 2005 STS

Re: XTS will get a TT V6

Quote Originally Posted by DG2 View Post
    No idea but my guess is the TT will only come with a platinum model and may add an additional $4 k. I'm going to NY auto show abd will get full scope from the Caddy team. I'll report back.
    Good luck with that- before the XTS was in production I went to the LA auto show and spent a fair amount of time with the 'Caddy team' at the display with the XTS pre-production model. Up until the week before the show the corporate web site said the XTS would have a hybrid drivetrain as did all of the literature, press writeups, etc. The week of the show all mention of the hybrid was pulled and the Caddy team at the show had no info. In fact, while they were most professional, I knew more about the XTS details from reading everything I could get my hands on then they did. Maybe they will be better informed at the NY show.

jsakabuck is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Platinum and 1976 Eldorado Convertible

Re: XTS will get a TT V6

Having just watched the live video feed of the introduction of the '14 CTS from the NY Auto Show, Autoblog is now reporting that the V-6TT will only be available in the XTS with the 6 sp transmission, rather than the 8 sp which will only available in the CTS with RWD. Kinda bummed about that one, since I was hoping the 8 sp would improve gas mileage. Oh well, the 6 sp will have to do for the time being. By the way, loving the new CTS, but still leaning towards the XTS.

DG2
    DG2 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by jsakabuck
    Having just watched the live video feed of the introduction of the '14 CTS from the NY Auto Show, Autoblog is now reporting that the V-6TT will only be available in the XTS with the 6 sp transmission, rather than the 8 sp which will only available in the CTS with RWD. Kinda bummed about that one, since I was hoping the 8 sp would improve gas mileage. Oh well, the 6 sp will have to do for the time being. By the way, loving the new CTS, but still leaning towards the XTS.
    I watched the video as well and one thing is clear as day, regardless of XTS or CTS you can't make a bad decision. They are both stunning.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.