CUE Update in XTS - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, CUE Update in XTS in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Mike Did you notice any improvement in the scrolling. That's one of my problems.. The scrolling up and down is ...
    Cadjiek is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS 2009 CTS AWD

Re: CUE Update in XTS

Mike

Did you notice any improvement in the scrolling. That's one of my problems.. The scrolling up and down is very erratic. The memory seat settings don't always activate either.

----------

Mike

Did you notice any improvement in the scrolling? That's one of my issues. Example: Phone contact list. The up and down is very erratic.

Cadjiek

10mikeymike is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Platinum

Cadjiek, I'm not sure. I will scroll through my contacts tomorrow and report back to you.

10mikeymike is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Platinum

Cadjiek, I tried scrolling through my contacts today and I found the system to be responsive and work smoothly. One thing I've noticed is that when touching the icons which can be arranged at the top of the screen there seems to be a slight delay before they open the feature selected. Other than that, the system seems to work well, but not in a manner that I would refer to as "remarkably" different than before the CUE update. But then again, I was satisfied with it before the update.

Caddy Daddy.com is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Platinium 4WD 2003 EXT
    CUE update problems in my XTS. Seat no longer goes back with the EZ exit programmed or button on door. When you have pandora on and you go to climate control on screen. When you make changes and go back it drops Pandora. Does not do this with XM. Any one else have this going on? DADDA

kipsts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013XTS Platinum, prior: 92,95,97,00,02,and 2005 STS

Quote Originally Posted by Caddy Daddy.com View Post
    CUE update problems in my XTS. Seat no longer goes back with the EZ exit programmed or button on door. When you have pandora on and you go to climate control on screen. When you make changes and go back it drops Pandora. Does not do this with XM. Any one else have this going on? DADDA
    Sorry I have not experienced similar problems after SilverFox (Platinum) update. I do not use XM however but do use Pandora.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hello Caddy Daddy.com,

I am more than happy to further research this concern for you. I will get back with you when I have additional information answering your concerns. For further reference, the CUE Infotainment Customer Support Group can be reached at 855-428-3669, Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 10:00pm EST; Saturday 8:00am - 4pm EST. Have a great night.

Sincerely,
    Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

Needed to program this. Did not when car was new so thought it was a problem.. Recommended to my dealer a check list before and after the CUE update. At least get the basic settings the customer had before this up date set back to what they were before the update. Makes for a better migration experience. DADDY

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caddy Daddy.com
    Needed to program this. Did not when car was new so thought it was a problem.. Recommended to my dealer a check list before and after the CUE update. At least get the basic settings the customer had before this up date set back to what they were before the update. Makes for a better migration experience. DADDY
    The Pandora dropping is still a problem. Also drops Pandora when I make a call and go back to audio. DADDY

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

the dealer is supposed to do a before and after settings check and reset

that is part of the bulletin ... if they didn't do it correctly/completely that is why you had that happen

the only thing that shouldn't be the same is that any bluetooth devices will have to be re-paired
    (delete the connection from your device and start a new pairing)

everything else should have been reset back to what you had
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

----------

The Pandora dropping is still a problem. Also drops Pandora when I make a call and go back to audio. DADDY

Hello Caddy Daddy.com,

I reached out to you yesterday on this forum providing the CUE customer support center phone number. Also, did you say you had a CUE update at your local dealership recently? If so, you can discuss your Pandora issue with the service department at your dealership. They will be able to diagnose and fix your issues you are still experiencing. Have a great day rest of your night.

Sincerely,
    Laura M.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc

Hello Caddy Daddy.com,

I reached out to you yesterday on this forum providing the CUE customer support center phone number. Also, did you say you had a CUE update at your local dealership recently? If so, you can discuss your Pandora issue with the service department at your dealership. They will be able to diagnose and fix your issues you are still experiencing. Have a great day rest of your night.

Sincerely,
    Laura M.
    Hi Laura,
    I was not impressed first time I called. Yes updated at my dealer. FYI forgot to contact me when he was ready to do update. Waited almost 6 weeks from my notice from Cadillac. Don't have much faith of them figuring much out. I will wait to see if this is a CUE programming problem or just me. my dealer is along way for me and just to try and fix this is not on my important list. Thank you for getting back to me. DADDY

330GT is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 STS, 2014 XTS-P

I have had the same seat programming issues after the update and after some searching, I found the answer in the manual (2012 First Printing).

1. Went through the procedure on 1-7
    2. Then, to Memory Seats on 3-7, 3-9
    3. Finally (engine running for access), Vehicle Personalization on 5-44, on to Comfort and Convenience and then Easy Exit Option and made sure that was ON. During the update most of my saved options had been disabled.

Try this first as it may save you a trip to dealer and the "usual answer" that the module needs to be reprogrammed.

Hope this helps.

razordog is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): XTS

what is the version number for the most current update?

(just got car - still learning - so be gentle please )

Quote Originally Posted by razordog View Post
    what is the version number for the most current update?

(just got car - still learning - so be gentle please )
    Welcome to the forum @razordog. Update V2773 SUB 12293-CUE System Update. What did you purchase and how about some pictures of it on the related thread (Got an XTS? Post your pics here!) on this forum?

razordog is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): XTS

Quote Originally Posted by kipsts View Post
    Welcome to the forum @razordog. Update V2773 SUB 12293-CUE System Update. What did you purchase and how about some pictures of it on the related thread on this forum? [http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ics-here.html]
    Raven Black XTS Platinum - will post pics

Sharp, looking forward to the pictures.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.