My 1250 mile XTS review - A little long...
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By Blake
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, My 1250 mile XTS review - A little long... in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; ...
    Blake is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS, 2003 Escalade

My 1250 mile XTS review - A little long...

My new XTS is in the shop for 12 Campaign items, so I thought it would be a good chance to provide my +/-1250 mile opinion.
    Me:
    Male, 43, This is Caddy Cadillac # 8 for me…’76 Seville, ‘89 Fleetwood Coupe, ‘94 ETC, ‘99 Escalade, ‘02 SLS, ‘03 Escalade, ‘05 STS V8, 13 XTS. I also had a ‘49 sedan project and my wife primarily drove the Escalades. In ‘09 after turning 05 STS in, I took a break form Caddy and went with Lexus. (Full Disclosure!)
    The Car:
    13 XTS, Premium trim, add roof and white diamond. Interior Shale/Cocoa MSRP $56,950. Acquired 2/10/2013 from Fremont Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac in Fremont, CA. -Date of Manufacture was 9/12, pretty early which indicates it sat awhile. I am at ~1250 miles and average 21.7 MPG
    The Deal:
    Got for $53,450, plus I had $2000 GM Card top off earnings and $1000 owner loyalty for net of $50,450 (I think it was fair). I leased and got another thousand off…so without any money down my cap cost was $49,450…$1500 cap cost reduction, plus first months and DMV, my lease payment is ~$620 for 36 months with 45000 miles.
    *One thing bugged me about the GM offer…the $ 2000 top off certificate also said $1000 private offer…which turns out is not compatible with owner loyalty…even though offer said good with most other incentives…small but deceptive. It really means everyone got the loyalty…which kind of devalues the loyalty?
    The Good (and great):
    -100% satisfied with sales experience; would highly recommend sales dept. I knew exactly what I wanted in terms of trim and options/color etc. and they found one about 300 miles away. No BS about added charges etc. Sent one of the office admins to pick up from southern California. Salesman’s has spoken to me 3 times in the last month to make sure I am completely satisfied.
    -Awesome ride, not to hard, not to soft. Great steering feel and turning radius.
    -Interior fit and finish is impressive. Not a squeak and nothing looks cheap in this car. Stitching is really nice touch (fake or not). Interestingly, I brought the car in for speaker issue and 6 of open campaign items were fit and finish related?
    -Power. When I drove my 05 STS V8 off the lot, I couldn’t help but burn a little rubber…very touchy power. This car wont do that, but deceivingly has a ton of power if you press the pedal. As other have said, just need to get the RPMs up and there is V8 level power. Wont be able to lay scratch though…but I’m too old for that anyhow.
    -Ext. Design is pleasing and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments.
    -Extended sunroof adds really pleasing open feel to cabin.
    -Blind spot indicator appreciated and useful. Back up camera and guidance is really useful. Don’t have to turn my head to back up and so far this as work great…spots cars in parking lots coming from either direction in plenty of advance time. Lane departure vibe is a necessity, as you will always be playing with the CUE. I don’t know how I lived without these features for so long.
    The Neutral:
    -Car is currently in for service. Taking it in for some trim adjustment, speaker issue (see bad), and slight steering pull. Can’t comment on quality of service yet. They gave me a new Escalade loaner (less miles than my new car). With all the campaigns- everything from trim to CUE update, car will be in shop for 3 days.
    -Ever so slight torque steer; getting used to front FWD again.
    -A little more vibration from steering wheel than I would expect. Noticeable on longer freeway drives, but not a real big deal.
    -Ext. Color (Last three Cads were Black) I do like it, but thought this would stay cleaner (longer) and even though Garage kept, it needs a bath once a week. The morale…buy the color you want for looks, not because you may have to wash less.
    -CUE. On balance its pretty cool, but definitely needs some refinement. A single knob would be nice. Some commands slow to react and voice recognition isn’t really that good. (Why cant they team up with Apple and go with a SIRI which is sooooo much better). e.g. I may ask the system to find the nearest Sports Authority and it returns with XYZ dry cleaners, “is that what you want?” My biggest grip is going through the XM dial, I have to reach over and tap the seek on the screen…why cant the steering wheel seek do this rather than just going through the favorites? I not a fan of traffic wither- my phone is much better and seems a lot more accurate. There are some nifty things about it though. When tank goes low, the navigation will automatically pull up nearest stations with current prices, which I have found to be dead on accurate. Hoping update will improve and turn me fully positive, but for now it’s so-so, with my main complaints being the overall sluggishness and voice recognition software.
    -CUE needs ability add some apps. There is plenty of space on screen for additional app icons, so I am wondering if this is something to come. I would like to go to a screen saver for instance, maybe cycle through my favorite photos or something or at least be able to customize my wall paper with a personal photo. I know video is a stretch because of safety, but for the passenger should be acceptable.
    -14 Spk. Bose System. Besides speaker issue, radio is OK but not near as good as 5.1 that came with STS. Interestingly, the Escalade loaner has the 5.1 ( a lot of shared pieces to my 05 STS, and I think I am liking the XTS stereo more…memory has a way of making things better then actually were.)
    -I think the reconfigurable dash is a gimmick and may have been a waste of money. Yes, I had fun for about two weeks and I impressed a coupled of people…but now I barely touch and this is after 4 weeks owning car, and besides the reconfiguration is limited.
    -For those thinking of buying, skip the Premium in my opinion…go with the Luxury and add your options. Why? I figured I paid about $4K extra for adaptive headlights (don’t need, cant really tell they are doing anything), HUD (too distracting-turned it off), Reconfigurable dash (was fun for a week…maybe two, but haven’t touched since), and tri zone climate (not needed). I could have easily gone with the luxury with Driver awareness Pkg. and Navigation upgrade to CUE and save $4K…that’s $115/month off the lease…but would only have base Radio…which from the board comments seems to be fine.

The Kind of bad:
    -No offense to Canadians, but I was disappointed to learn this car was Canadian assembled. First Cadillac I’ve owned not at least assembled by US workers.
    -I miss intellibeam…way more useful for me then Adaptive lighting.
    -Hard as hell to clean interior rear window due to angle…even for my 13 year old son…going to have to find a tool of some sort.
    -FM radio/HD. Doesn’t seem to get FM stations well, but when it does and acquires the HD signal, the sound is phenomenal. The only problem is it seems to oscillate in and out of HD too often. I live in metropolitan SanFran Bay Area and have never had issues receiving FM, but without the HD kicking in, stations are not coming in.
    -IPAD 3rd generation! C’mon a brand new car in Feb 2013 and they are still giving IPAD3’s. I already have a 4. The 5th generation is supposed to be out this month? I asked dealer and he said they were all the same and opened a factory sealed white envelope bag in front of me. Probably just give to one of my kids.
    -Very petty I know, but I think the owners manual the worst I’ve seen. Maybe because electronic version are the future? Anyhow from the low quality telephone book paper its printed on to the vagueness, it isn’t very useful.
    Really Bad:
    -Seats, seats and seats! My #1 complaint. I’ve seen more talk on this board about seat comfort than any other, so I know there’s a problem. Its not so much they are uncomfortable (seem OK), its just that they are awkward and after a month I am still adjusting them daily to find a good position. Also, am I am praying this is coincidental, but I have had a terrible neck ache and issues with back since I bought the car. I’m 43, 5-10, 190. I could stand to lose a few, but in general pretty fit and in the gym 4-5 days a week. There must be something to this since many have already noted on the board. After driving the Escalade this morning, I figured out the issue…the Bolsters are to close together and they are quite high…I’m not that wide, so I think this will prove a problem for XTS. I wonder how many complaints Cadillac needs to receive before it becomes a Customer Satisfaction issue and they develop a fix? Notice early on the comments about the speaker buzz? Now I see it is an actual campaign to replace them. I wish I could take the seat bottom from Escalade and put in XTS! I am thinking of going to a seat shop and see if they can modify or replace bottom only…

Overall:
    If it weren’t for the seat issue, I would be 100% satisfied. Even though I listed a few “bad” they really aren’t’ that big of a deal and considering the technology that this car has for the price, it is a steal.
    rodster111 and rodster111 like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RicktheRealtor is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 DTS Lux III

Re: My 1250 mile XTS review - A little long...

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    My new XTS is in the shop for 12 Campaign items, so I thought it would be a good chance to provide my +/-1250 mile opinion.
    Me:
    Male, 43, This is Caddy Cadillac # 8 for me…’76 Seville, ‘89 Fleetwood Coupe, ‘94 ETC, ‘99 Escalade, ‘02 SLS, ‘03 Escalade, ‘05 STS V8, 13 XTS. I also had a ‘49 sedan project and my wife primarily drove the Escalades. In ‘09 after turning 05 STS in, I took a break form Caddy and went with Lexus. (Full Disclosure!)
    The Car:
    13 XTS, Premium trim, add roof and white diamond. Interior Shale/Cocoa MSRP $56,950. Acquired 2/10/2013 from Fremont Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac in Fremont, CA. -Date of Manufacture was 9/12, pretty early which indicates it sat awhile. I am at ~1250 miles and average 21.7 MPG
    The Deal:
    Got for $53,450, plus I had $2000 GM Card top off earnings and $1000 owner loyalty for net of $50,450 (I think it was fair). I leased and got another thousand off…so without any money down my cap cost was $49,450…$1500 cap cost reduction, plus first months and DMV, my lease payment is ~$620 for 36 months with 45000 miles.
    *One thing bugged me about the GM offer…the $ 2000 top off certificate also said $1000 private offer…which turns out is not compatible with owner loyalty…even though offer said good with most other incentives…small but deceptive. It really means everyone got the loyalty…which kind of devalues the loyalty?
    The Good (and great):
    -100% satisfied with sales experience; would highly recommend sales dept. I knew exactly what I wanted in terms of trim and options/color etc. and they found one about 300 miles away. No BS about added charges etc. Sent one of the office admins to pick up from southern California. Salesman’s has spoken to me 3 times in the last month to make sure I am completely satisfied.
    -Awesome ride, not to hard, not to soft. Great steering feel and turning radius.
    -Interior fit and finish is impressive. Not a squeak and nothing looks cheap in this car. Stitching is really nice touch (fake or not). Interestingly, I brought the car in for speaker issue and 6 of open campaign items were fit and finish related?
    -Power. When I drove my 05 STS V8 off the lot, I couldn’t help but burn a little rubber…very touchy power. This car wont do that, but deceivingly has a ton of power if you press the pedal. As other have said, just need to get the RPMs up and there is V8 level power. Wont be able to lay scratch though…but I’m too old for that anyhow.
    -Ext. Design is pleasing and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments.
    -Extended sunroof adds really pleasing open feel to cabin.
    -Blind spot indicator appreciated and useful. Back up camera and guidance is really useful. Don’t have to turn my head to back up and so far this as work great…spots cars in parking lots coming from either direction in plenty of advance time. Lane departure vibe is a necessity, as you will always be playing with the CUE. I don’t know how I lived without these features for so long.
    The Neutral:
    -Car is currently in for service. Taking it in for some trim adjustment, speaker issue (see bad), and slight steering pull. Can’t comment on quality of service yet. They gave me a new Escalade loaner (less miles than my new car). With all the campaigns- everything from trim to CUE update, car will be in shop for 3 days.
    -Ever so slight torque steer; getting used to front FWD again.
    -A little more vibration from steering wheel than I would expect. Noticeable on longer freeway drives, but not a real big deal.
    -Ext. Color (Last three Cads were Black) I do like it, but thought this would stay cleaner (longer) and even though Garage kept, it needs a bath once a week. The morale…buy the color you want for looks, not because you may have to wash less.
    -CUE. On balance its pretty cool, but definitely needs some refinement. A single knob would be nice. Some commands slow to react and voice recognition isn’t really that good. (Why cant they team up with Apple and go with a SIRI which is sooooo much better). e.g. I may ask the system to find the nearest Sports Authority and it returns with XYZ dry cleaners, “is that what you want?” My biggest grip is going through the XM dial, I have to reach over and tap the seek on the screen…why cant the steering wheel seek do this rather than just going through the favorites? I not a fan of traffic wither- my phone is much better and seems a lot more accurate. There are some nifty things about it though. When tank goes low, the navigation will automatically pull up nearest stations with current prices, which I have found to be dead on accurate. Hoping update will improve and turn me fully positive, but for now it’s so-so, with my main complaints being the overall sluggishness and voice recognition software.
    -CUE needs ability add some apps. There is plenty of space on screen for additional app icons, so I am wondering if this is something to come. I would like to go to a screen saver for instance, maybe cycle through my favorite photos or something or at least be able to customize my wall paper with a personal photo. I know video is a stretch because of safety, but for the passenger should be acceptable.
    -14 Spk. Bose System. Besides speaker issue, radio is OK but not near as good as 5.1 that came with STS. Interestingly, the Escalade loaner has the 5.1 ( a lot of shared pieces to my 05 STS, and I think I am liking the XTS stereo more…memory has a way of making things better then actually were.)
    -I think the reconfigurable dash is a gimmick and may have been a waste of money. Yes, I had fun for about two weeks and I impressed a coupled of people…but now I barely touch and this is after 4 weeks owning car, and besides the reconfiguration is limited.
    -For those thinking of buying, skip the Premium in my opinion…go with the Luxury and add your options. Why? I figured I paid about $4K extra for adaptive headlights (don’t need, cant really tell they are doing anything), HUD (too distracting-turned it off), Reconfigurable dash (was fun for a week…maybe two, but haven’t touched since), and tri zone climate (not needed). I could have easily gone with the luxury with Driver awareness Pkg. and Navigation upgrade to CUE and save $4K…that’s $115/month off the lease…but would only have base Radio…which from the board comments seems to be fine.

The Kind of bad:
    -No offense to Canadians, but I was disappointed to learn this car was Canadian assembled. First Cadillac I’ve owned not at least assembled by US workers.
    -I miss intellibeam…way more useful for me then Adaptive lighting.
    -Hard as hell to clean interior rear window due to angle…even for my 13 year old son…going to have to find a tool of some sort.
    -FM radio/HD. Doesn’t seem to get FM stations well, but when it does and acquires the HD signal, the sound is phenomenal. The only problem is it seems to oscillate in and out of HD too often. I live in metropolitan SanFran Bay Area and have never had issues receiving FM, but without the HD kicking in, stations are not coming in.
    -IPAD 3rd generation! C’mon a brand new car in Feb 2013 and they are still giving IPAD3’s. I already have a 4. The 5th generation is supposed to be out this month? I asked dealer and he said they were all the same and opened a factory sealed white envelope bag in front of me. Probably just give to one of my kids.
    -Very petty I know, but I think the owners manual the worst I’ve seen. Maybe because electronic version are the future? Anyhow from the low quality telephone book paper its printed on to the vagueness, it isn’t very useful.
    Really Bad:
    -Seats, seats and seats! My #1 complaint. I’ve seen more talk on this board about seat comfort than any other, so I know there’s a problem. Its not so much they are uncomfortable (seem OK), its just that they are awkward and after a month I am still adjusting them daily to find a good position. Also, am I am praying this is coincidental, but I have had a terrible neck ache and issues with back since I bought the car. I’m 43, 5-10, 190. I could stand to lose a few, but in general pretty fit and in the gym 4-5 days a week. There must be something to this since many have already noted on the board. After driving the Escalade this morning, I figured out the issue…the Bolsters are to close together and they are quite high…I’m not that wide, so I think this will prove a problem for XTS. I wonder how many complaints Cadillac needs to receive before it becomes a Customer Satisfaction issue and they develop a fix? Notice early on the comments about the speaker buzz? Now I see it is an actual campaign to replace them. I wish I could take the seat bottom from Escalade and put in XTS! I am thinking of going to a seat shop and see if they can modify or replace bottom only…

Overall:
    If it weren’t for the seat issue, I would be 100% satisfied. Even though I listed a few “bad” they really aren’t’ that big of a deal and considering the technology that this car has for the price, it is a steal.
    Excellent review. Thanks for posting. Very informative. As you indicate, the seats continue to be talked about. Seem to be missing their target buyers (even tho you're not old, or that big.) Probably designed by some young engineers who don't have back/neck problems (yet).

I'm Canadian, but I won't take exception to your comments. The car may be assembled in Oshawa, Ontario, but you'd probably be surprised at how many parts come from offshore. That, ultimately, is what irks me.

I hope that the new CUE updates cure some of your issues, especially with the VR and the lag. I was interested in what you said about the V6 having enough get up and go, as long as you keep the RPM up. (I drive a DTS, so I'm reluctant to step down to a six). Does keeping the revs up produce more of a roar, or is it adequately muted? I still think the car doesn't have enough torque, but maybe my days of stomping off the lights are over too.

Anyway, good luck with your beauty, and many years of happy motoring with her.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

when your car was built and the ipad was sent to the dealer the ipad4 wasn't out yet ... ipad4 started being sent almost as soon as they hit the market ... ipad5 isn't due out until next january

if you don't know about the Cadillac Infotainment Team (CIT) they are available directly at 800-4-CUE-NOW for all your CUE related questions and bug reports
    bur first, definitely get the CUE update asap ... very much worth it from everything i am hearing from owners on this forum and from my sales dept

the seat issue is a tricky one ... it seems like people either love the seats or hate them ... definitely kept at least one forum member (that i know of) from purchasing

the owners manuals have always kind of been problematic ... i get tested on them each year and it's not a fun test (even though it's open book)
    and on a new model they're done so far in advance that some options get cut at the last minute and are in the manual confusing and even pissing some people off

thanks for the detailed review!
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

"(I drive a DTS, so I'm reluctant to step down to a six). Does keeping the revs up produce more of a roar, or is it adequately muted?"

I'll test and report back Friday

Last DTS I drove was 2 years ago (rental), so hard for me to remember exactly, but if I recall correctly, very similar feel.

Thanks for feedback!

SHOWGIRL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Awesome 2010 DTS Premium(former CTS '10 owner)

Quote Originally Posted by RippyPartsDept View Post
    when your car was built and the ipad was sent to the dealer the ipad4 wasn't out yet ... ipad4 started being sent almost as soon as they hit the market ... ipad5 isn't due out until next january

if you don't know about the Cadillac Infotainment Team (CIT) they are available directly at 800-4-CUE-NOW for all your CUE related questions and bug reports
    bur first, definitely get the CUE update asap ... very much worth it from everything i am hearing from owners on this forum and from my sales dept

the seat issue is a tricky one ... it seems like people either love the seats or hate them ... definitely kept at least one forum member (that i know of) from purchasing

the owners manuals have always kind of been problematic ... i get tested on them each year and it's not a fun test (even though it's open book)
    and on a new model they're done so far in advance that some options get cut at the last minute and are in the manual confusing and even pissing some people off

thanks for the detailed review!
    -----------------
    Hi !!! i think you may be referring to 'us' - definitely kept at least one forum member (that i know of) from purchasing ...as you know we have an ongoing 'love/hate' relationship with the FWD DTS '10... wish the DTS were a RWD because it has everything else needed in a car that is ''NOT'' a sports sedan. Bottom line we loved the XTS after our test-drive - everything about it - got tons of looks & comments during test drive; beautiful 'lines'; drove like a dream & handled curves believing itself to be a RWD & pulled it off !! hard to believe it was a FWD! ; DH thought most of the features were well thought-out ...and wonderfully useful i.e. folding rear seats/ huge trunk- on and on .. then came the moment of truth ...the seats...drat! ...DH would have made a trade ...he was hoping to make a trade.... Fast forward: The DTS is still here and we're starting to get a little guilty about getting rid of it. Can't say we didn't try ! but i'm sure there are those out there just fine with the XTS's seats . One gorgeous car !
    regards - showgirl.

Thanks for info- I kind of figured as much on the ipad and you head the nail on the head with manual...feels unfinshed.
    A better way to deal with iPAD would have Cadillac provide a certificate or ship on purchase...something as Apple updates frequently. The January Ipad5 release is news; I have read recently that Ipad 5 and Mini 2 could be out as early as March, probable by April?

Thanks for feedback!

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

this is getting a bit OT but ...

the ipad 4 and the mini were just releases last november ... i would expect at least 6 months so that would be april but i'd put it closer to 9 months probably

who knows ... i could be wrong but it just seems to soon for new models

ok ... back to our regularly scheduled programming
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

JSenecal is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

At least one is accurate, I'm also someone who would be driving an XTS by now if it weren't for the seats. Thinking back 18 years to the last time I was deciding between cars, I realize that the bolsters on my current car were one of the things that helped me decide to go with the more expensive car. With the other contender, you could feel the tendency to slide on corners, and I wasn't even going fast.

But the bolsters on my Olds 98 are very shallow and spaced wide apart. I never really noticed them at all actually. But that's all it takes to keep me from sliding even when doing sharp maneuvers. The XTS bolsters are just extreme to the point of sacrificing comfort. This is especially true on the Luxury trim level, it seems they are softer on the Premium trim level.

If it were announced that the 2014 model would have more comfortable seats for those with wide girths, I'd wait for it. But as it is, I'm just waiting and still trying to decide.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Wow! Blake, thank you for that extremely thorough review. I appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts on the XTS, and I certainly will document this thread URL so that the proper GM departments can review your feedback. If there if anything you would like me to investigate further for you, I'm just an email away at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com.

And, as Rippy pointed out above, contacting the Infotaiment Customer Support Group is a great step for those of you who have CUE questions!

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

CDN XTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1995 SLS -> 2003 STS ->2013 XTS Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by SHOWGIRL View Post
    -----------------
    ....<snipped> Can't say we didn't try ! but i'm sure there are those out there just fine with the XTS's seats .
    I am of them who prefers the XTS seats to the ones in my 95 SLS and 03 STS - being 5'10" and 165 lbs and (only by my birth certificate) rather old. Also have not noted any problems with my back or neck even though both are medically not the best anymore.

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Thanks fir taking the time
    To write this detailed review. Funny thing about those seats as I thought the were very comfy on my test drive. Of course that was only a 15 min drive and I do not own one. Good fir GM to see and fix

Sweetness is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I have had my XTS Platinum for three weeks and one day, with 1450 miles. Last night I realized that the seat has conformed to my butt and is actually very comfortable. That was not the case when I first drove it. Now the seats are perfect, despite the fact the first time I test drove the car I rejected it and moved on to the BMW dealer.

Thank God I came back to Cadillac and eventually bought the car.

Moral of the story is: The more you sit on your ass the more you will enjoy your XTS.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.