locating a specific model XTS
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, locating a specific model XTS in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; ...
    paneristi is offline Cadillac Owners Member

locating a specific model XTS

hello everyone,

I'm hoping I can find help here. Im trying to locate this model XTS

XTS, AWD, BLACK RAVEN/BLACK, LUXURY, CUE W/NAV

NO SPARE
    NO DRIVER AWARE
    NO SUNROOF

I've been searching high and low on http://www.cadillac.com/model-selector.html and can not find it. I know if I let the dealer search this on their own, they will try to get me to upgrade to premium, or pay for a sunroof so I can get the nav. Could someone here help me locate a VIN for this model? I would like to walk in with vin in hand. Any help you guys/gals can lend is greatly appreciated!!!

Jay

----------

Options
    Black Raven $0
    Jet Black, Soleil Keisel Leather Seating Surfaces Mini-Perforation $0
    19" aluminum wheels with premium paint and chrome inserts $0
    3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT engine $0
    6 speed automatic transmission, AWD $0
    CUE Information and Media Control System with embedded navigation, AM/FM stereo with CD/MP3 player, Bose® premium sound system, USB ports, SD card slot, auxiliary input jack and Natural Voice Recognition $795
    Seats, front bucket $0
    Options Total $795

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

paneristi is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: locating a specific model XTS

Called Cadillac. They did a system wide search, don't have it. Have to special order it.

C&C
    C&C is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Cadillac XT5 (2017)

Re: locating a specific model XTS

As you've already found out; special order it. Also, when searching on the Cadillac site, you should have gotten percentage (amount of content) that your were looking for; maybe something close to what you were looking for was available. A few extra gadgets (if not too over the top in cost) wouldn't hurt, and I'm guessing, might begin to grow on you (over time); kind of, I can't live without it (after exposure to the feature). Good luck, in any case, on your search.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.