Unsolicited nice comments from passers by for the XTS
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By jeffpaletz
  • 2 Post By flying fossil
  • 2 Post By cblove
  • 2 Post By kipsts
  • 2 Post By kipsts
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Unsolicited nice comments from passers by for the XTS in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I've had my XTS for about a month. Yesterday a young man about 30 years old stopped me as I ...
    jeffpaletz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Unsolicited nice comments from passers by for the XTS

I've had my XTS for about a month. Yesterday a young man about 30 years old stopped me as I walked away from my car at Target and asked me how I liked the car and told me how nice it looked. I agreed and thanked him. I told him how much I like all the technology. Another time I was at Costco getting gas and a 40 somthing man driving an SUV asked if that was the new Cadillac and said how nice it looked. I've been driving Cadillacs sincd 2000 and this is the first time I've had people admire the car.

Kudos to Cadillac for designing such an attractive car that is getting attention from a younger group of people. Compliments to the marketing people who are getting the word out about the XTS so it gets noticed.

Has anyone else here gotten feedback on their new car?
    thebigjimsho and thebigjimsho like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

flying fossil is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Kinda Red XTS Premium

Re: Unsolicited nice comments from passers by for the XTS

Have had my XTS Premium for a couple of months now and have had several such incidences.
    My car is Crystal Red and I got the standard 19" wheels chrome plated and put in a E&G Dual Mesh chrome grille.
    It looks stunning and does get a lot of looks.

cblove is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 BMW 535ix M Sport & 2010 Escalade

My silver XTS4 Platinum gets compliments all the time.

Yesterday the garage door service man commented on it, right before he hit me with a bill.

Diversionary tactic, I suspected.

kipsts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013XTS Platinum, prior: 92,95,97,00,02,and 2005 STS

Thumbs up Re: Unsolicited nice comments from passers by for the XTS

SilverFox (my Platinum XTS) does receive a lot more unsolicited positive comments than any of my previous STSs. Also have found that 'car enthusiasts' at our Vegas Cars and Coffee Saturday shows are very surprised at how large the interior space and trunk space are, and always impressed with the overall fit and finish. Brings a big smile to my face for sure

SRXgirl2011 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I'm kind of jealous myself of the new XTS. This is a nice looking vehicle. I absolutely love it. I have a black raven SRX but I would not mine having a black raven XTS. I love my SRX though. Well done Cadillac well done!

Wideband is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kipsts
    SilverFox (my Platinum XTS) does receive a lot more unsolicited positive comments than any of my previous STSs. Also have found that 'car enthusiasts' at our Vegas Cars and Coffee Saturday shows are very surprised at how large the interior space and trunk space are, and always impressed with the overall fit and finish. Brings a big smile to my face for sure
    Which dealer did you use in Vegas? Any comments about the dealer? I live in NLV and wondering who is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Wideband View Post
    Which dealer did you use in Vegas? Any comments about the dealer? I live in NLV and wondering who is the best.
    I bought my XTS from Findlay (Gibson Road, Henderson). I have used them since moving to Vegas and been very pleased with their service department (on both my STS and XTS) as well as their sales team. If you need any further details please feel free to PM me.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Lovin' this thread! Keep turning heads!

Sarah (Assisting Katie), Cadillac Customer Service

BreakThrough is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe White, 2014 XTSV-Sport Black

I get comments and compliments all the time on the XTS. The color, the interior, the lighting both inside and out. Also, get alot of comments on my CTS-V coupe.

jeffpaletz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I bought my car at Morrie's Cadillac in Minneapolis. The dealership is very nice and they offer free carwashes for as long as you own the car. It's winter here and I've been taking my car in nearly every Saturday for a wash. Today the wash was out of order so he sent me to the Morries Ford dealership about a mile away. I pulled into the service bay told them what I wanted and the service runner took my car thorugh the wash. As he brought it back he gave me the key fob and told me what a beautiful car I had. I thanked him and smiled. Yes, another unsoliced compliment.

That is a doubly nice @jeffpaletz: the fact that your dealer gives you free car washes and receiving the compliment!
    CDN XTS and CDN XTS like this.

docjay is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I get compliments all the time - but they're always from men over 60. No problem with that, just giving the full story.

Quote Originally Posted by docjay View Post
    I get compliments all the time - but they're always from men over 60. No problem with that, just giving the full story.
    @docjay- perhaps you should be hanging with a younger crowd I have found the compliments SilverFox gets ranges from young to old, but more males than females.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.