IPhone5 and Cue Problem
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, IPhone5 and Cue Problem in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I am able to sync my IPhone5 with my Cadillac 2013 XTS. Using the steering wheel control, I can make ...
    alandeena is offline Cadillac Owners Member

IPhone5 and Cue Problem

I am able to sync my IPhone5 with my Cadillac 2013 XTS. Using the steering wheel control, I can make voice activated outgoing calls. But whenever I try to answer
    an incoming call, the call is dropped when using either the steering wheel or CUE
    screen controls. Has anybody else had this problem and how did you solve it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

The Tony Show is offline See you in the funny papers
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
    After you answer the incoming call with the "talk" button on the steering wheel, press "handsfree" on the CUE screen to transfer the audio. It's a well known quirk with the iPhone 5.
    Rest in Peace, J.D. (aka Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

powersb is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Premium

Re: IPhone5 and Cue Problem

Apple introduced an update to iOS6 (6.1) on Monday which resolves this particular glitch with answering calls with the iPhone 5

The Tony Show is offline See you in the funny papers
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
    Quote Originally Posted by powersb
    Apple introduced an update to iOS6 (6.1) on Monday which resolves this particular glitch with answering calls with the iPhone 5
    I just upgraded to 6.1 and was wondering if it might help. Thanks for sharing.
    Rest in Peace, J.D. (aka Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

Caddy Daddy.com is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Platinium 4WD 2003 EXT
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tony Show

I just upgraded to 6.1 and was wondering if it might help. Thanks for sharing.
    I also updated my software and could now answer calls through my steering wheel. My take on this is that Apple did not get the code correct or missed a dead line. If all was fixed with the Apple update then CUE is off the hook. Daddy

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.