Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Would you still your XTS? in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Poll. With all the little problems most small, are you still happy overall. Had mine 5 months and still love ...
- 01-05-13 04:03 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Would you still your XTS?
Poll. With all the little problems most small, are you still happy overall. Had mine 5 months and still love it.
- 01-06-13 03:57 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2014 BMW 535ix M Sport & 2010 Escalade
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
Re: Would you still your XTS?
Still happy with mine had it about 4 months. No cue Gremlins or vehicle issues thus far. I have 4200 miles and a 1,000 mile road trip through storm Euclid.
I love my XTS like a fat kid loves cake.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle