Compact spare and rim
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Compact spare and rim in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Would someone please point me in the right direction? I'm looking for the GM part numbers of the 19 inch ...
    rebelduke is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '13 XTS Premium

Compact spare and rim

Would someone please point me in the right direction? I'm looking for the GM part numbers of the 19 inch compact spare tire and wheel. My local dealer was not very helpful. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

rayle is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Formerly owned: 1992, 93, 94, 99, 02, 06, 08, 11.

Re: Compact spare and rim

After some "googling" it appears that regardless of which wheel size the XTS has (19" or 20"), if it has a spare, it is listed as: "Compact Spare Tire T135/70R18 BW"

The spare wheel is simply listed as "Spare Wheel 18 x 4 Aluminum"

CAPT Mike is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS

Go to GMPARTSHOUSE.com and call Gene for the number and cost.

rebelduke is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '13 XTS Premium

Quote Originally Posted by rayle View Post
    After some "googling" it appears that regardless of which wheel size the XTS has (19" or 20"), if it has a spare, it is listed as: "Compact Spare Tire T135/70R18 BW"

The spare wheel is simply listed as "Spare Wheel 18 x 4 Aluminum"
    Thanks. The info you posted above was very helpful. I had an '08 CTS that had the tire inflating kit. I went ahead and purchased a spare. When I traded the car for the XTS I removed the spare and ancillary parts and reinstalled the air compressor. I planned on selling the CTS tire and wheel on Craig List and purchasing a spare tire and wheel for the XTS (19"). I just checked the CTS tire and wheel and it is a T135/70R18 104M tire(not sure what the 104M means) and the wheel is labeled aluminum 18 x 4. so it looks like I already have the spare and wheel I had planned on buying. Thanks a lot rayle!.

rayle is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Formerly owned: 1992, 93, 94, 99, 02, 06, 08, 11.

You're welcome! And thanks for the update.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.