Thinking about trading in Jaguar XF for XTS. Need opinions on your XTS's...thanks. - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Thinking about trading in Jaguar XF for XTS. Need opinions on your XTS's...thanks. in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I have the CTS v coupe and the xts-4. Best of both worlds. Both cars are distinctively different. The xts ...
    BreakThrough is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe White, 2014 XTSV-Sport Black
    I have the CTS v coupe and the xts-4. Best of both worlds. Both cars are distinctively different. The xts is a refined, attractive, technologically advanced premium brand that expresses Cadillac's history and unique American style.
    Engelman and Engelman like this.

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakThrough
    I have the CTS v coupe and the xts-4. Best of both worlds. Both cars are distinctively different. The xts is a refined, attractive, technologically advanced premium brand that expresses Cadillac's history and unique American style.
    Well said.

rjm
    rjm is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '11 Escalade Premium

Re: Thinking about trading in Jaguar XF for XTS. Need opinions on your XTS's...thank

Guys,

The XTS is an excellent car, no doubt about it. If I were in the market for a $50k-$60k car, I'd buy a Platinum in a heartbeat as it makes everything else in that price bracket seem ancient by comparison (save the engine). There really isn't anything to criticise, unless you get out a magnifying glass and start nit picking! (Wish Cadillac had carried over the massaging front seats from the DTS, though.)

Being the "big" Cadillac now, I was hoping that it might compare a little more favorably to the S-Class, 7-Series, A8, XJL, as that class is my next car purchase.

Soon be time for an oil change on the Escalade, and already told my salesman I want an XTS Platinum as a loaner!

CAPT Mike is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS

Re: Thinking about trading in Jaguar XF for XTS. Need opinions on your XTS's...thank

Quote Originally Posted by rjm View Post
    Guys,

The XTS is an excellent car, no doubt about it. If I were in the market for a $50k-$60k car, I'd buy a Platinum in a heartbeat as it makes everything else in that price bracket seem ancient by comparison (save the engine). There really isn't anything to criticise, unless you get out a magnifying glass and start nit picking! (Wish Cadillac had carried over the massaging front seats from the DTS, though.)

Being the "big" Cadillac now, I was hoping that it might compare a little more favorably to the S-Class, 7-Series, A8, XJL, as that class is my next car purchase.

Soon be time for an oil change on the Escalade, and already told my salesman I want an XTS Platinum as a loaner!
    You will want one after you get to drive it. And you really can't compare a 7 series to the XTS [90-110,000 vs 56-60,000]; pricewise comparison, compare it to a 5 series.
    Engelman and Engelman like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.