Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Purchased new XTS today.

BreakThrough is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe White, 2014 XTSV-Sport Black

Purchased new XTS today.

Purchased saphire blue/titanium interior AWD premium today. It had just arrived at the dealership today. Won't be prepped and detailed unitl Monday. In the interim, they sent me home with a brand new XTS demo. Grey Luxury FWD. Pretty nice, can at least experiment with the cue this weekend and enjoy this car til mine is ready to pick up Monday. I still have my CTS-V coupe. But this time of year it stays in the heated garage for the most part.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakThrough
    Purchased saphire blue/titanium interior AWD premium today. It had just arrived at the dealership today. Won't be prepped and detailed unitl Monday. In the interim, they sent me home with a brand new XTS demo. Grey Luxury FWD. Pretty nice, can at least experiment with the cue this weekend and enjoy this car til mine is ready to pick up Monday. I still have my CTS-V coupe. But this time of year it stays in the heated garage for the most part.
    Sound gorgeous !! Congratulations and enjoy !

Engelman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS Platinum

Re: Purchased new XTS today.

CONGRATULATIONS!...on that gorgous, Sapphire Blue, XTS purchase. I have a Sapphire Blue Platinum in Jet Black. Luv the car, and especially that PURPLE stitching in the Black interior........

ladyak is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none, looking into SRX or XTS.... my pops has 3 Caddy's

Re: Purchased new XTS today.

Engelman, do you have pics of your blue with blk interior?? I want to know how the blue is in natural sunlight