Jeff Garlin from Curb Your Enthusiasm poking fun at CUE/XTS
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By docjay
  • 2 Post By Cadjiek
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Jeff Garlin from Curb Your Enthusiasm poking fun at CUE/XTS in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; My wife and I were at a celebrity fundraising comedy event a couple of weekends ago and Jeff Garlin (Larry ...
    docjay is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Jeff Garlin from Curb Your Enthusiasm poking fun at CUE/XTS

My wife and I were at a celebrity fundraising comedy event a couple of weekends ago and Jeff Garlin (Larry David's friend & producer of Curb Your Enthusiasm) came up on stage. He started talking about how he just bought a brand new car and how ridiculously difficult it is to use the technology that comes with it. My wife and I looked at eachother with this smile, wondering if it's the XTS. Next thing you know, he says "Yeah, I just bought the new Cadillac XTS...". His jokes were about how he's taking it upon himself alone to get rich Jews to drive Cadillacs again, how the voice command kept saying a different name than the person he wanted to call, for example "do you want to call Stan?" when he would tell it to call Stew... and he didn't know a Stan and kept saying, NO - STEW!, but finally gave in and said "fine, Stan".... and called some random guy that didn't know him and he didn't know (and wasn't in his contacts) and had a conversation with him trying to figure out if he knows him, and how he feels bad for the older folks who buy this car because they won't be able to figure out the technology. I was nodding my head in agreement during that whole skit!
    longslim and longslim like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    That's pretty funny. I love Curb your Enthusiasm , brilliant show. What's needed is for Larry David to stop driving that POS Prius that he always drives on the show and get into the new ELR. Actually, I bet he will. If your a fan of Seinfeld ( Larry David creation with Jerry ) you may recall he had an entire episode devoted to buying his Father a brand new Cadillac. The whole retirement community turned on Jerry's father because they thought he was stealing money from the dues to buy the Cadillac. Great episode.

Jeff's great and that's a very funny bit. Thanks for sharing .

Lev Blekher is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 DTS Performance/1996 Dodge Stratus ES

Re: Jeff Garlin from Curb Your Enthusiasm poking fun at CUE/XTS

Combining two of my favorite things ever? Nice!

Cadjiek is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS 2009 CTS AWD

Re: Jeff Garlin from Curb Your Enthusiasm poking fun at CUE/XTS

I liked the line from that episode where Jerry's father stated that the Cadillac had the Northstar system and he didn't think he ever used it.
    rueben44 and rueben44 like this.

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadjiek
    I liked the line from that episode where Jerry's father stated that the Cadillac had the Northstar system and he didn't think he ever used it.
    Priceless !

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.