Luxury-Level W/0 sunroof +Driver Awareness Pkg - what to pay
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Luxury-Level W/0 sunroof +Driver Awareness Pkg - what to pay in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; hello - didn't know if anyone has purchased the 'luxury level' without power-sunroom(moonroom) but 'with' option of Driver Awareness Pkg' ...
    SHOWGIRL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Awesome 2010 DTS Premium(former CTS '10 owner)

Luxury-Level W/0 sunroof +Driver Awareness Pkg - what to pay

hello - didn't know if anyone has purchased the 'luxury level' without power-sunroom(moonroom) but 'with' option of Driver Awareness Pkg' ?
    Would you mind sharing what you ended up paying ? We currently have a Caddy -('10) should i expect a ''buyer loyalty' perk(discount?) thanks in advance - Showgirl
    PS: on our 'test' today we noticed a slight (what i call it) '' hiccup'' (hesitation) upon a fast-accleration from a total stop... is 'that' normal'' ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

longslim is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOWGIRL
    hello - didn't know if anyone has purchased the 'luxury level' without power-sunroom(moonroom) but 'with' option of Driver Awareness Pkg' ?
    Would you mind sharing what you ended up paying ? We currently have a Caddy -('10) should i expect a ''buyer loyalty' perk(discount?) thanks in advance - Showgirl
    PS: on our 'test' today we noticed a slight (what i call it) '' hiccup'' (hesitation) upon a fast-accleration from a total stop... is 'that' normal'' ?
    I don't think you can order XTS Base package with the DWA. You must move up to luxury package for the DWA minus moon roof. I've seen that car for $48.8 around So/Cal and base can be had for $43.5 before ttl.

CAPT Mike is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS

Re: Luxury-Level W/0 sunroof +Driver Awareness Pkg - what to pay

Premium w/o sunroof OTD 54.5K

Quote Originally Posted by CAPT Mike
    Premium w/o sunroof OTD 54.5K
    You got a premium for $50k?

No. I traded an '11 X5 so my tax bill was very low. I was a little off ; rechecked my sales contract - OTD was 54.9K. Price of the XTS Premium -s- sunroof and no other options was 54.2K

No. I traded an '11 X5 so my tax bill was very low. I was a little off ; rechecked my sales contract - OTD was 54.9K. Price of the XTS Premium -s- sunroof and no other options was 54.2K
    Wow I was feeling depressed that I made a horrible del. Being I paid the same for a luxury package with ttl OTD. But in California we don't get sales tax deduction anyway so it's not a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by longslim View Post
    Wow I was feeling depressed that I made a horrible del. Being I paid the same for a luxury package with ttl OTD. But in California we don't get sales tax deduction anyway so it's not a factor.
    Was yours AWD? My Premium is AWD. Any options? California - I was stationed at Lemoore NAS and lived in Hanford 87-90; bought a new Vette and traded my 70 1/2 Camaro (I wish I had kept it) and received no sales tax reduction for the trade. I remember fighting with the dealer 'cause I could not believe that CA regs said you have to pay tax on the same money twice when buying a new vehicle.

Was yours AWD? My Premium is AWD. Any options? California - I was stationed at Lemoore NAS and lived in Hanford 87-90; bought a new Vette and traded my 70 1/2 Camaro (I wish I had kept it) and received no sales tax reduction for the trade. I remember fighting with the dealer 'cause I could not believe that CA regs said you have to pay tax on the same money twice when buying a new vehicle.
    I have FWD incl option are DWA,Moonroof, spare and navigation MSRP $53110 pd $50.210 +ttl. I think after the New Year the price will be $49k for the same car.

flying fossil is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Kinda Red XTS Premium

Was just quoted on XTS Lux FWD with Met. Red, Nav., Frt lic. bracket for $53900.00 OTD incl. all fees.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.