Luxury-Level W/0 sunroof +Driver Awareness Pkg - what to pay
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Luxury-Level W/0 sunroof +Driver Awareness Pkg - what to pay in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; hello - didn't know if anyone has purchased the 'luxury level' without power-sunroom(moonroom) but 'with' option of Driver Awareness Pkg' ...
    SHOWGIRL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Awesome 2010 DTS Premium(former CTS '10 owner)

Luxury-Level W/0 sunroof +Driver Awareness Pkg - what to pay

hello - didn't know if anyone has purchased the 'luxury level' without power-sunroom(moonroom) but 'with' option of Driver Awareness Pkg' ?
    Would you mind sharing what you ended up paying ? We currently have a Caddy -('10) should i expect a ''buyer loyalty' perk(discount?) thanks in advance - Showgirl
    PS: on our 'test' today we noticed a slight (what i call it) '' hiccup'' (hesitation) upon a fast-accleration from a total stop... is 'that' normal'' ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

longslim is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOWGIRL
    hello - didn't know if anyone has purchased the 'luxury level' without power-sunroom(moonroom) but 'with' option of Driver Awareness Pkg' ?
    Would you mind sharing what you ended up paying ? We currently have a Caddy -('10) should i expect a ''buyer loyalty' perk(discount?) thanks in advance - Showgirl
    PS: on our 'test' today we noticed a slight (what i call it) '' hiccup'' (hesitation) upon a fast-accleration from a total stop... is 'that' normal'' ?
    I don't think you can order XTS Base package with the DWA. You must move up to luxury package for the DWA minus moon roof. I've seen that car for $48.8 around So/Cal and base can be had for $43.5 before ttl.

CAPT Mike is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS

Re: Luxury-Level W/0 sunroof +Driver Awareness Pkg - what to pay

Premium w/o sunroof OTD 54.5K

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CAPT Mike
    Premium w/o sunroof OTD 54.5K
    You got a premium for $50k?

No. I traded an '11 X5 so my tax bill was very low. I was a little off ; rechecked my sales contract - OTD was 54.9K. Price of the XTS Premium -s- sunroof and no other options was 54.2K

No. I traded an '11 X5 so my tax bill was very low. I was a little off ; rechecked my sales contract - OTD was 54.9K. Price of the XTS Premium -s- sunroof and no other options was 54.2K
    Wow I was feeling depressed that I made a horrible del. Being I paid the same for a luxury package with ttl OTD. But in California we don't get sales tax deduction anyway so it's not a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by longslim View Post
    Wow I was feeling depressed that I made a horrible del. Being I paid the same for a luxury package with ttl OTD. But in California we don't get sales tax deduction anyway so it's not a factor.
    Was yours AWD? My Premium is AWD. Any options? California - I was stationed at Lemoore NAS and lived in Hanford 87-90; bought a new Vette and traded my 70 1/2 Camaro (I wish I had kept it) and received no sales tax reduction for the trade. I remember fighting with the dealer 'cause I could not believe that CA regs said you have to pay tax on the same money twice when buying a new vehicle.

Was yours AWD? My Premium is AWD. Any options? California - I was stationed at Lemoore NAS and lived in Hanford 87-90; bought a new Vette and traded my 70 1/2 Camaro (I wish I had kept it) and received no sales tax reduction for the trade. I remember fighting with the dealer 'cause I could not believe that CA regs said you have to pay tax on the same money twice when buying a new vehicle.
    I have FWD incl option are DWA,Moonroof, spare and navigation MSRP $53110 pd $50.210 +ttl. I think after the New Year the price will be $49k for the same car.

flying fossil is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Kinda Red XTS Premium

Was just quoted on XTS Lux FWD with Met. Red, Nav., Frt lic. bracket for $53900.00 OTD incl. all fees.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.