SiriusXM 3month trial package
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, SiriusXM 3month trial package in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Does your SiriusXm 3 month trial package include weather? Mine was fuctioning when we went to pick up my car ...
    Cadjiek is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS 2009 CTS AWD

SiriusXM 3month trial package

Does your SiriusXm 3 month trial package include weather? Mine was fuctioning when we went to pick up my car and the salesperson was explaining the functions of CUE. The next day I touched the weather icon and it said my subscription has expired. Please cal 1-800----. I called and was told it
    does not include weather. It does include traffic (Which does work fine).

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

wthomas33 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX 2013 XTS4 ..had 07 DTS 01 Deville 97 elDo 86 dvll

Re: SiriusXM 3month trial package

The same thing happened to me. I called the dealer and they were able to get the weather back on for the the three month trial. They have a different number to call in to Sirius to get this resolved.

Looks like my call to SiriusXM resolved mine too. Weather is up and running again.

kipsts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013XTS Platinum, prior: 92,95,97,00,02,and 2005 STS

Thumbs down Re: SiriusXM 3month trial package

Actually I was disappointed that the XTS Platinum only came with a 3 month SiriusXM trial. I bought a Volvo C70 earlier this year and it came with a 6 month trial.

mikethomas is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I agree with you. I bought a 2012 328i that came a 1yr subscription.

kipsts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013XTS Platinum, prior: 92,95,97,00,02,and 2005 STS

Quote Originally Posted by mikethomas View Post
    I agree with you. I bought a 2012 328i that came a 1yr subscription.
    Perhaps Caddy's logic is that they give you one year of the OnStar as well. But it still feels chintzy on a $60k car.

RicktheRealtor is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 DTS Lux III

Yeah, my wife's 2011 Cruze came witha 1 year subscription. They're cheapening out on us.

handymantoo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Premium XTS

Weather is included but app does not work correctly on the Cue.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadjiek View Post
    Does your SiriusXm 3 month trial package include weather? Mine was fuctioning when we went to pick up my car and the salesperson was explaining the functions of CUE. The next day I touched the weather icon and it said my subscription has expired. Please cal 1-800----. I called and was told it
    does not include weather. It does include traffic (Which does work fine).

stlxts is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Weather abd nav aufio not working
    XM can't seem to fix have talked with then many times. Chances of getting this to work like it did for first week virtually zero. Anyone else had better luck then me

wthomas33 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX 2013 XTS4 ..had 07 DTS 01 Deville 97 elDo 86 dvll

SiriusXM's customer support ppl are the worst. I called and asked what it would cost to keep the 'service I currently have' as they are. They asked what I had and couldn't tell from their end. Then they told me a price. I asked if that included weather and was told a different higher price. I really wish they could get there act in order as I like the service but HATE having to deal with them.

Email got me someone to talk to past initial level of service who told me cue does not have weather available and could only resend signal. So far no weather our nab audio.

Does anyone have functioning weather and nav audio!!!!

My weather is still working. On Saturday I was in the car fooling around (with CUE) when a weather alert for a freeze warning poped up. The last vocal traffic alert I heard was a couple of weeks ago on Hall Road that there were lane closures ahead (any of you familiar with road repairs on Hall Road know what I'm talkin about!!).

Are weather and nav apps any good. I had them for less than a week. I have had my xts for 8 weeks

longslim is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stlxts
    Email got me someone to talk to past initial level of service who told me cue does not have weather available and could only resend signal. So far no weather our nab audio.

Does anyone have functioning weather and nav audio!!!!
    No joy on Cue weather for my XTS as well. I call and have had two signal sent and nothing happens. Anyone no how we can get Caddy's tech support to look in to the problem. Someone mention they have a dedicated CUE support staff,

handymantoo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Premium XTS

When Cadillac calls asking how you like your new XTS tell them the problems with the weather app. Have a list handy of all things that need attention. I did not find the dedicated support staff very knowledgeable.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.