Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XTS Engine

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbill
    Wow, a Turbo XTS. I can just see it. Driving south along the interstate outside Tampa. In the rear-view mirror I see a car zooming up behind me. Yes, it's a Turbo XTS with no driver. Wait, yes, there she is! Peering over the dash between the steering wheel is a Purple Haired lil ole lady out for Sunday drive to Sarasota for bingo. .
    You mean she doesn't still own her Deville?

Guy.Seminerio is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '79 coupe deville, '04 Deville DTS White Lightning

Re: XTS Engine

I read in a couple of places that the xts will get a slightly detained version of the twin turbo v6 that will be offered in the cts v sport (not to be confused with the v) (think BMW m sport). In the cts version we're looking at 430hp and 420 torque. Or the other way around I forgot. I read the xts was looking at about 400 ponies.

----------

http://www.edmunds.com/car-news/2014...v6-engine.html

http://www.autoweek.com/article/2013...news/130519900

Quote Originally Posted by richardbbarger View Post
    My terrific dealer keeps me informed and plans to order my Vsport as soon as they have order sheets.

Glad I trusted the Cadillac guy at the Auto Show, ... and I'm particularly glad I waited.
    Hello richardbbarger,

That is exciting to hear! The Vsport is definitely going to be an awesome vehicle and a true beauty Glad to know you are working with a terrific dealer. If there are ever any questions or concerns you have, don't hesitate to contact us. We can be reached via private message.

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

flying fossil is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Kinda Red XTS Premium

I would like more info on this. My xts is ready for a jolt.
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley47 View Post
    I've heard some dealers are doing a software upgrade that adds 40hp and 40ft pounds. Around $1500. Not detectable and no effect on the warranty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12