XTS CUE Loading Apps and texting
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, XTS CUE Loading Apps and texting in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hi I am new to the Forum. Just bought a Premium XTS with CUE and Reconfigurable Gauge Cluster. I synced ...
    Fred Haight is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS

XTS CUE Loading Apps and texting

Hi

I am new to the Forum. Just bought a Premium XTS with CUE and Reconfigurable Gauge Cluster. I synced my iphone and got the Pandora working. Does anyone know how to get text messages or ad other apps?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

wthomas33 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 SRX 2013 XTS4 ..had 07 DTS 01 Deville 97 elDo 86 dvll

Re: XTS CUE Loading Apps and texting

I haven't had the chance to look at new apps, but have discovered OnStar Remotelink, which is pretty cool. It is new to me and provides a bunch of usability.
    I tried in on my iPad and Droid phone and both worked as expected.

gohawks63 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium

Re: XTS CUE Loading Apps and texting

Quote Originally Posted by wthomas33 View Post
    I haven't had the chance to look at new apps, but have discovered OnStar Remotelink, which is pretty cool. It is new to me and provides a bunch of usability.
    I tried in on my iPad and Droid phone and both worked as expected.
    I've been using it on my iPad with CTS Coupe since March when I bought the car.

At work where I park I am on the other side of the building and my office, well out of range of the fob for remote starting. During this brutally hot summer I have enjoyed the fact that as I'm shutting down for the day I use the app to remote start so that by the time I walk over to my car it is nice and cool. No small thing considering my CTS is black on black.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.