Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Anyone Own XTS Yet ?

34K views 137 replies 38 participants last post by  ccclarke 
#1 ·
Wondering if any members of the forum purchased XTS yet ?

#4 ·
Got mine on Monday. Thursday it went back for computer glitch:

1. Intermittent failure of tire pressure monitoring system
2. Outside temperature reading low, then correcting after a few minutes
3. Not recognizing fob when in my pocket

They say they have a fix and will install new module.

#9 ·
I drove Platinum with the Driver Awareness Package and mine is being built with that (my tentative production week is this week). I did not order the Driver Assistance package and was under the impression that that would not be available until in the Fall sometime.

#12 ·
Well, mine is fixed. They had to replace a computer module because the send and receive were on different frequencies. That's what you get being an early adopter. I ordered the car to my specs -- Premium Edition + sunroof, Graphite exterior, Titanium/Black interior.

There is one indicator available on the display for Turn Signal On/Off. I can't find a description in the docs. Anyone know what that does?

#13 ·
Glad they got it corrected so quickly. Dealer should be able to clarify what Turn Signal On/Off means. If I had to guess it might be similar to the warning tone that comes on in my STS after the turn signal has been on for about 1/2 mile; if it is perhaps you have the option of turning the reminder off. :cool:

#29 ·
ddawson said:
Some people are never satisfied. They must always find something to complain about.
Amen to that...

Just checked out the only XTS at our dealership and the more I see it, the harder it is to wait for the 2nd MY.

I can't believe Cadillac went that far with the whole iPad idea. (engraving, smart cover, etc) I thought it would've just been packaged in a Cadillac box with the cue app pre-installed. Props for that one!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.