Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Got an XTS? Post your pics here!

252K views 566 replies 182 participants last post by  Cardiaccadillac 
#1 ·
This thread is for pics of members' XTS. Post and enjoy...

#6 ·
I have had DTS's, Devilles and El Dorado's in my past and the ride of this car is smoooooth! The suspension is way smoother than the 07 DTS that I traded in. Also, the soundproofing on the XTS is unbelievable. It is so quiet inside the cabin. The quick ratio steering makes it a pleasure to drive.

Before you listen to anyone tell you otherwise about the XTS, go take a test drive. It convinced me and I was not sure that a V6 could perform like my old NorthStar.

It is plenty peppy!

The high tech stuff I am still figuring out. Not that its difficult, it just takes time. The iPad it came with has some great apps to learn from.

#14 ·
Thanks to those who posted pictures! The "real world" images look better than most I've seen in articles about the XTS. MarathonMan89, the "modification" would look great with a Black Raven exterior, and very tasteful. Your car looks beautiful! (The Gray with Light Titanium interior posted earlier looks classic, too!)

#16 ·
Do fingerprints show up easily on the screens and steering wheel buttons? The only reason I ask is because I think I can see them in the last picture.

Also I own a 03 Seville and was thinking of a DTS, because I wanted a roomier car. Is the XTS pretty roomy? I am just over 6 foot, and I definitely want a car that is bigger than my Seville.

#92 ·
#27 ·
Makes complete sense to me, and after seeing your pictures I am even considering silver, both for that sun/heat reason and how good it looks in silver. I used to always have dark red Corvettes like the Red Tintcoat but ended up with a lot of black cars when I switched over exclusively to Cadillacs. Had been considering Thunder Gray, but your silver has me reconsidering. I am seriously considering moving on to an XTS Platinum and I really like yours.