Got an XTS? Post your pics here! - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Got an XTS? Post your pics here! in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by kipsts Sounds very nice @NCHoosier. Is yours a Premium model? Yes, mine is Premium....
    NCHoosier is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS 2007 CTS

Re: Got an XTS? Post your pics here!

Quote Originally Posted by kipsts View Post
    Sounds very nice @NCHoosier. Is yours a Premium model?
    Yes, mine is Premium.

NCHoosier is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 XTS 2007 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by Ormond View Post
    NCHoosier. Nice colors. I like the pin strip. Is it custom? What color is your interior? Good luck with your beautiful new XTS.
    The interior is Shale w/cocoa accents. I had the accent stripes added at dealership when I picked up the
    Car. I was able to meet with the painter and choose my color. They run the length of the car. They are also a match to the subtle reddish stitching in the interior. To me they are "jewelry" for my auto!

kipsts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013XTS Platinum, prior: 92,95,97,00,02,and 2005 STS

Enjoy it @NCHoosier!

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Kip, are the Interior Ambient Lights actually yellow? Or is that just a camera trick and it is LED white to the eye? Is it changeable in the XTS?
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

kipsts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013XTS Platinum, prior: 92,95,97,00,02,and 2005 STS

@TheCaptain: There is a mix of the colors in the interior lighting pretty much as you see in my pictures. The LEDs that light up the interior when you open a door are very white (as they should be to clearly show where you are going). I am not sure what you mean as 'changeable'- you can vary the intensity from virtually non-existent to very noticeable for the interior highlights, but you can not change the color temperature or hue is that is what you meant.

TheCaptain is offline Canadian SRX Mod
    Automobile(s): 14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Phantom Grey Metallic

Yea, the Interior Ambient Lights being the lighting in the doors and dash that appears yellow in your photos. In my opinion, yellow isn't a 'cool' colour. It will be sweet once Cadillac gives us the option to change the colour.

I love the LED white ABL (Ambient Lighting) in my SRX!
    When you turn your car on, does it return the favour? '14 Cadillac ATS Performance 3.6L AWD in Phantom Grey Metallic and Morello Red Interior -ARRIVED!!

**Cadillac Owners Forum RULES & Guidelines**

*Cadillac CANADA Online Manuals***Cadillac USA Online Manuals & Guides*

longslim is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Purchase my XTS this Friday, my wife got her 2013 Altima last Friday. I love the way it drives compared to my 2011 Avalon. There is more control and less rolling in turns. And it sure does turn heads a lot lol. The one thing I've notice is when you do a heavy acceleration there is a lag before it responds. All in all it's a nice car and I think my wife will be driving the XTS more than hers. Once I get it tinted and new grill I will post more shots. It's the Metallic with Nav, Awareness and Ultra-view roof. And I got a great deal with a shout out to my salesman Chris and his dealership honor my supplier discount not all of them will.

RicktheRealtor is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 DTS Lux III

Congrats and enjoy your car!

docjay is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Congrats! Did you get it from the West Covina Crestview? If so, should I give Chris? My salesman at a different dealership close to LA was off this weekend and I'm likely going to make a deal tomorrow with her - given she can locate and dealer trader. She did give a killer deal compared to four other dealers in the relatively nearby vicinity. Did you lease or buy? Looking forward to more pics! Enjoy in good health.

longslim is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Yes it was West Covina Crestview where I purchase the car. We did discuss the lease rate through Allay but I plan on keeping the car. Just ask for Chris in Internet sales there are two guys there with the same first name there. Thank you and look forward to picture of your new XTS.
    Quote Originally Posted by docjay View Post
    Congrats! Did you get it from the West Covina Crestview? If so, should I give Chris? My salesman at a different dealership close to LA was off this weekend and I'm likely going to make a deal tomorrow with her - given she can locate and dealer trader. She did give a killer deal compared to four other dealers in the relatively nearby vicinity. Did you lease or buy? Looking forward to more pics! Enjoy in good health.

Thanks but I went ahead with my dealer in Fullerton because she provided the lowest possible lease ... just filled out my application through Ally and if all goes well, the car will be delivered to my home tomorrow or Wednesday.

Just got mine... absolutely lovely car. The inside seat is far, far from the old school sofa style (it's a bit narrow) - but they've made a remarkable car nevertheless.

Sparty1993 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS 2010

Here are a few pics of my Platinum. Absolutely LOVE IT!!
    Attached Images

More Pics
    Attached Images

oops, posted that pic twice

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.