Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Got an XTS? Post your pics here!

252K views 566 replies 182 participants last post by  Cardiaccadillac 
#1 ·
This thread is for pics of members' XTS. Post and enjoy...

#150 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Cadillac xts Motor vehicle

2014 XTS VSport Platnium twin turbo

#152 ·
Very fast too...... Notice the Buick Lucerne Super in the background. It also is very fast....... 292hp Northstar. the Buick just got back from the dealer getting the lower oil pan manifold gasket replaced (under warranty).

#155 ·
Vsport has black grill......

#157 ·
Mine are not on the XTS Vsport. On my 2008 STS they were at 25% (which is the legal limit in Texas).

#170 ·
Hey Vel,
Post some more pics of your customization either on here or on your profile album. I'm interested to see closer. I am really interested to see the side view where you have the emblem, as I put mine on the back window pillar. I also want to see what's on the hood and grill area as well as the back. Did you add anything on the inside? I posted mine on page 12 of this thread and on my profile page.
G-4

Jeff, that goes for you as well as anyone else.

BTW: You guys ought to be able to click on my photos to get a closer view.

Thanks,
G-4

#173 ·
I could never understand the reasoning behind the tinted glass thing, other than the windshield to reduce glare. When I bought my '08 I WANTED people to see who was driving it. If I could have installed spotlights on the inside to highlight me, I would have.... Goes double for the E350 coupe I now drive.....

#174 ·
I live in E-WA where we get 300 days of sunshine a year and heat as high as 105. Can be 95+ for weeks at a time. It helps reduce the heat in the car and it keeps the glare down. Plus helps it from fading the seat leather over time. I personally could care less if people know who I am driving this sweet ride. I also don't like people looking right in at me or what i may have in my car. Just personal preference I guess. Heck all of my cars are tinted which are 3. I think it makes my XTS look even better than stock clear.