Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Got an XTS? Post your pics here!

252K views 566 replies 182 participants last post by  Cardiaccadillac 
#1 ·
This thread is for pics of members' XTS. Post and enjoy...

#122 ·
#125 · (Edited)
My first car at the age of 16 (only 12 years ago) was a 1997 Caddy Catera. What a nightmare that car was... even still, it was my very first car, so I was still in love with the brand ever since. I've had a few Caddy's along the way, but got into the import scene (M5, S550 4matic, Audi A8... the list goes on and on). I work hard, and spend way too much of my money on cars. In my 28 years, I have had over 30 different cars (some new, some used). After not owning a Caddy in about 6 years, I made the jump back. Picked up this 2013 XTS Luxury in Silver/Gray at Hill Caddilac in Newtown Square, PA on Friday. I have to say, it is one heck of a cruiser!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Motor vehicle

#127 ·
My first car at the age of 16 (only 12 years ago) was a 1997 Caddy Catera. What a nightmare that car was... even still, it was my very first car, so I was still in love with the brand ever since. I've had a few Caddy's along the way, but got into the import scene (M5, S550 4matic, Audi A8... the list goes on and on). I work hard, and spend way too much of my money on cars. In my 28 years, I have had over 30 different cars (some new, some used). After not owning a Caddy in about 6 years, I made the jump back. Picked up this 2013 XTS Luxury in Silver/Gray at Hill Caddilac in Newtown Square, PA on Friday. I have to say, it is one heck of a cruiser!
View attachment 140834
You sound like me except I started out Euro then started picking up American. I think I'm in the 40's now but I am 36.

This post has been deleted