Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Got an XTS? Post your pics here!

252K views 566 replies 182 participants last post by  Cardiaccadillac 
#1 ·
This thread is for pics of members' XTS. Post and enjoy...

#57 ·
Re: Got an XTS? Post your pics here! Night shots of SilverFox

Here are a couple of night shots of SilverFox (Platinum XTS) where I attempted to capture its array of lighting. All pictures are taken with ambient light and while they don't really capture the beauty of what Cadillac has done, if you have not seen an XTS at night it will give you a reasonable approximation.

Here is a front shot:

The lighted door handles and puddle light from mirror:

Driver door sill:

Front area on entry:

Driver area, engine running and door open:

Rear seating on opening door:

Engine on, dash and steering wheel:

Heads up display on windshield:

Front passenger door, engine running, all doors closed:

Rear passenger door, engine running all doors closed:

Rear shot:

I think you can see the extensive use of LED lights, both soft and defining (on the doors and dash between the wood and the leather) and bright white for entry. You can easily control/set the level of brightness. My guests found the soft defining lighting very nice and quite different than any other car they had been in. :cool2:

#71 ·
Kip, are the Interior Ambient Lights actually yellow? Or is that just a camera trick and it is LED white to the eye? Is it changeable in the XTS?

#72 ·
@TheCaptain: There is a mix of the colors in the interior lighting pretty much as you see in my pictures. The LEDs that light up the interior when you open a door are very white (as they should be to clearly show where you are going). I am not sure what you mean as 'changeable'- you can vary the intensity from virtually non-existent to very noticeable for the interior highlights, but you can not change the color temperature or hue is that is what you meant. :cool2:

#73 ·
Yea, the Interior Ambient Lights being the lighting in the doors and dash that appears yellow in your photos. In my opinion, yellow isn't a 'cool' colour. It will be sweet once Cadillac gives us the option to change the colour.

I love the LED white ABL (Ambient Lighting) in my SRX!

#74 · (Edited)

Purchase my XTS this Friday, my wife got her 2013 Altima last Friday. I love the way it drives compared to my 2011 Avalon. There is more control and less rolling in turns. And it sure does turn heads a lot lol. The one thing I've notice is when you do a heavy acceleration there is a lag before it responds. All in all it's a nice car and I think my wife will be driving the XTS more than hers. Once I get it tinted and new grill I will post more shots. It's the Metallic with Nav, Awareness and Ultra-view roof. And I got a great deal with a shout out to my salesman Chris and his dealership honor my supplier discount not all of them will.

#76 ·
Congrats! Did you get it from the West Covina Crestview? If so, should I give Chris? My salesman at a different dealership close to LA was off this weekend and I'm likely going to make a deal tomorrow with her - given she can locate and dealer trader. She did give a killer deal compared to four other dealers in the relatively nearby vicinity. Did you lease or buy? Looking forward to more pics! Enjoy in good health.

#88 ·
Great looking. Ordered an XTS platinum, FWD with identically colours inside an out on Aug 31st, 2012. But not only is it more expensive in Canada, and minus an iPad but they also are tardy in delivering such a car, even though these cars are build in Canada. :mad: After contacting Cadillac directly last week was now told of a "tentative" production date of the week of jan 7/13. No info as the reason for such long delays. Reading this forum I also now find out that car may come minus the "adaptive" portion of the cruise control and without Twilight Sentinel (hope I read that wrong as I really would like such and that there are no other such surprices).