Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Got an XTS? Post your pics here!

252K views 566 replies 182 participants last post by  Cardiaccadillac 
#1 ·
This thread is for pics of members' XTS. Post and enjoy...

#40 ·
Here are some additional pictures of SilverFox at our weekly "The Breakfast Club- Automotive Enthusiasts" meeting this morning:

First time I really noticed the very nice styling creases in the hood

Very well received by those present. I am continually pleased and surprised at how many compliments I get on the color combination of the body and interior. :cool2:

#48 ·
I haven't seen it offered either, neither in my little brochure from a dealership nor even within the "build your own" section at cadillac.com. However when I spoke to someone (at a Charlotte, NC area dealership) she said that it could be ordered and delivered in 6-8 weeks. I'm actually interested to know if that is possible.

#52 ·
Nope. I've really been spending too much time in the workplace, lately. I find the time to come up here and ask questions about the XTS though, don't I? LOL. When things get settled around here, it will be my top priority. I'll make sure I test drive a Black Exterior/Titanium Interior version, so if I like it I'm driving off with it!

#69 ·
The interior is Shale w/cocoa accents. I had the accent stripes added at dealership when I picked up the
Car. I was able to meet with the painter and choose my color. They run the length of the car. They are also a match to the subtle reddish stitching in the interior. To me they are "jewelry" for my auto!