Need help with 2013 Platinum Cadillac XTS
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 4 Post By rjm
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Need help with 2013 Platinum Cadillac XTS in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I just got a black platinum 2013 XTS this weekend and really like the car, however, I have an intermittent ...
    macklobell is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac XTS Platinum

Need help with 2013 Platinum Cadillac XTS

I just got a black platinum 2013 XTS this weekend and really like the car, however, I have an intermittent issue when starting at stop position and accelerating forward. The car will hesitate and slightly jump forward. The car is fine on the highway and I can accelerate without and issue. Has anyone had this same issue or recommend what the issue might be? Throttle?

Additionally, I tried to pair two phones. A Sony Xperia with AT&T and an Apple Iphone with Verizon. When I try to make a call from either phones it drops the bluetooth connection to the CUE system, however, the phone is fully functional with voice commands and on the CUE display panel. Both phone don't connect automatically to the cue system upon entering the car. Wasn't this stuff tested?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Need help with 2013 Platinum Cadillac XTS

Good afternoon macklobell,

Congratulations on your new XTS! We're happy to hear that you really like your car aside from the two concerns you've described.

In regards to the first concern, with the hesitation, I have a few questions if I may just to better understand the situation. If you had a chance to test drive the XTS prior to picking yours up, did you notice this same condition on the test drive vehicle? I understand your vehicle is new, but as you're concerned it may not be a bad idea to have your dealership look into this to evaluate whether or not the vehicle is operating normally.

As far as the phones are concerned, our apologies that you are having difficulties getting them to pair. We may need to get your question to a specialty team, but to be sure could we please get the last 8 digits of your VIN?

Kind regards,
    Sarah (Assisting Katie)
    Cadillac Customer Service

rjm
    rjm is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '15 Escalade Premium Majestic Plum Metallic

I don't know about you, but with a BRAND NEW CAR I wouldn't be on the internet asking questions...I'd have already taken the car back to the dealer. And if wasn't able to get there, I'd have called them to come pick the car up.

ddawson is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD

I agree. Why would you ask questions about a BRAND NEW CAR that very few people have? Makes no sense to me.

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Congrats on your new XTS !! It's a stunning car. Is your hesitation always happening or only when you start off first thing ?

Cadillacdts01 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2000 cadillac deville, 2001 cadillac dts
    Its a new car with WARRANTY take it to the dealer

ogbuehi is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1995 Deville, 2011 DTS
    Probably asking here first because they didn't want to take it back to the dealer for something that may be something that is normal or really can't be fixed. But some are right that very few if any can help you here. Very few people have the car, even less will be in your specific situation to help you, and even less will be frequenting this forum. I'd call onstar or take it back to the dealer.

Ghost Deany is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade, 2005 CTS

How about some pictures?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.