Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Better photo of the Base/Luxury Instrument Cluster in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by ogbuehi Too bad the XTS isnt meant for the track. I was referring to other offerings......
- 07-01-12 12:29 AM #16Originally Posted by ogbuehi
- 07-04-12 06:43 AM #17
Re: Better photo of the Base/Luxury Instrument Cluster
I'm not crazy about digital instruments, but it seems like Cadillac went out of their way to make the base/luxury gauges look uninteresting.
The 06+ DTS and 98-04 Seville (optitron/electroluminescent) were more pleasing to look at."Every American who ever had a dream dreamed of driving a Cadillac."
RIP, JD! You are missed.
The National Motorists Association -- Fairness and justice for motorists.
- 07-04-12 10:24 AM #18
- 07-05-12 04:39 PM #19Originally Posted by ryannel2003
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch