Just went to dealership2 C Xts - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Just went to dealership2 C Xts in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Well my dealership finally had some XTS's in stock. I can definitely say that this car does not measure up ...
    ogbuehi is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1995 Deville, 2011 DTS
    Well my dealership finally had some XTS's in stock. I can definitely say that this car does not measure up to a DTS in terms of size exterior or interior. In every car I drive, even my DTS, I always put the seat all the way back. In my DTS, there is plenty of room in the backseat with the front seats all the way back. I put the seat all the way back in the XTS and then got in the back. I could barely fit back there like I was in a CTS. The outside of the car definitely looks bigger than a CTS, but it looks about the same as STS and definitely smaller than the DTS. The exterior doesn't wow me at all. The interior was okay. I'm hoping the interior of the luxury models impress me more.

gohawks63 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe, 2011 BMW X5 Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by ogbuehi
    Well my dealership finally had some XTS's in stock. I can definitely say that this car does not measure up to a DTS in terms of size exterior or interior. In every car I drive, even my DTS, I always put the seat all the way back. In my DTS, there is plenty of room in the backseat with the front seats all the way back. I put the seat all the way back in the XTS and then got in the back. I could barely fit back there like I was in a CTS. The outside of the car definitely looks bigger than a CTS, but it looks about the same as STS and definitely smaller than the DTS. The exterior doesn't wow me at all. The interior was okay. I'm hoping the interior of the luxury models impress me more.
    Just a thought on the pairing issue. Some phones have a setting where you can have the phone automatically link in Bluetooth or you can manually link, or you can be prompted (on the phone) to link. Go into your phone's Bluetooth settings and check.

I don't have either of those phones. I'm probably one of only 10 people left who still have a Blackberry and I know that''s how it works. My wife does have an iPhone 4 and I think the same is true for hers. I'll have to check.

Just a thought.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.