- 07-07-12 04:38 PM #16Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 1995 Deville, 2011 DTS
- Join Date
- Jul 2004
- washington d.c.
Well my dealership finally had some XTS's in stock. I can definitely say that this car does not measure up to a DTS in terms of size exterior or interior. In every car I drive, even my DTS, I always put the seat all the way back. In my DTS, there is plenty of room in the backseat with the front seats all the way back. I put the seat all the way back in the XTS and then got in the back. I could barely fit back there like I was in a CTS. The outside of the car definitely looks bigger than a CTS, but it looks about the same as STS and definitely smaller than the DTS. The exterior doesn't wow me at all. The interior was okay. I'm hoping the interior of the luxury models impress me more.
- 07-13-12 06:38 AM #17Originally Posted by ogbuehi
I don't have either of those phones. I'm probably one of only 10 people left who still have a Blackberry and I know that''s how it works. My wife does have an iPhone 4 and I think the same is true for hers. I'll have to check.
Just a thought.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- BlueDevil Products - Head Gasket Sealer
Head Gasket Sealer - 32 Oz.
- Mechanix Wear - Wind Resistant Winter Glove
Wind Resistant Winter Glove - Wind Resistant Medium
- Stoner Invisible Glass - Premium Windshield Cleaner
Premium Windshield Cleaner - With Rain Repellent; 22 Oz. Trigger Spray