Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Any Platinum orders have a change of status yet?

6K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  kipsts 
#1 ·
Has anyone who specifically placed an order for a XTS Platinum level seen a change in their order status yet? Mine placed on 04/17/2012 still shows "1100" as of today. This is disappointing in light of the fact that dealers are indicating they will be receiving GM spected XTSs this week.

#11 ·
Unfortunately the Vehicle Status Tracking service (GMConnects) sent out a note today saying it is ceasing operation. Does anyone know of any other way to directly track progress on an order in addition to going through your dealer? Relatedly my order (April 19, 2012) was changed to a "3400" status a few days ago.

#13 · (Edited)
Odered my Platinum 6/21. Spoke to dealer yesterday (7/21) and he said car was released for production this week, and should be delivered to me by end of August. Is this realistic? I'll post a note when it happens.
Surprise...my dealer called yesterday (7/30) and said my XTS was in transit from the factory and should be ready for pick up by 8/8 or so. Can they make them that fast?? We'll see.

#14 ·
Good news for you and certainly an August delivery sounds possible. My order was placed back in April and accepted on April 20, 2012. Its status was changed to 3400 last week with a TPW (tentative production week) of this week. It might actually be getting close to being a reality :cool2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.