Anyone got one yet? - Page 2
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, Anyone got one yet? in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Dutton Cadillac in Riverside, California just emailed me that they should have an xts in stock in about two weeks. ...
  1. #16
    blkcaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    51
    Dutton Cadillac in Riverside, California just emailed me that they should have an xts in stock in about two weeks. So you will definitely see them in dealerships regularly by July 1st. They will get a few before then but will probably be sold before they get off the truck!

  2. #17
    kipsts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013XTS Platinum, prior: 92,95,97,00,02,and 2005 STS
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    349

    Re: Anyone got one yet?

    Right. I know they are manufacturing the first trim levels, but I have not seen anything specific about the Platinum trim level production being started yet.

  3. #18
    ral1960 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 DTS Perf-Plat, fr 11 STS, 04 DeV, 76 Eldo Con, 74 Fltwd
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    435

    Re: Anyone got one yet?

    Adaptive Cruise Control still isn't mentioned in the online ordering guide, nor is automatic braking, though that is in the brochure.

  4. #19
    kipsts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013XTS Platinum, prior: 92,95,97,00,02,and 2005 STS
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    349

    Re: Anyone got one yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by ral1960 View Post
    Adaptive Cruise Control still isn't mentioned in the online ordering guide, nor is automatic braking, though that is in the brochure.
    That is because it is not available until September 2012.

  5. #20
    harrysstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac STS V and 2012 CTS V Sedan BD Corsa
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kitzingen/Germany
    Posts
    134

    Re: Anyone got one yet?

    As I told you, here for example



    Even one Crystal Red is on this truck but main colors for the first ones is white, black and gray

    Harry
    Jesda and Jesda like this.

  6. #21
    Gary Lachey is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7

    Re: Anyone got one yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by kipsts View Post
    Right. I know they are manufacturing the first trim levels, but I have not seen anything specific about the Platinum trim level production being started yet.
    I see that Classic Cadillac in the Atlanta metro area has a Platinum showing up in Inventory, so they must be making them.


    2013 XTS PLATINUM (FWD SEDAN)$59,445*


    Available at:
    CLASSIC CADILLAC
    7700 ROSWELL RD
    ATLANTA, GA 30350-4841
    Telephone: (770) 394-9100
    Fax: (770) 512-7905
    Distance: 13.07 MILES
    Map & Directions


    Print

    Request a Test Drive
    Request a Quote

    Share



    Vehicle Details



    MSRP Standard Vehicle Price $58,160.00
    Installed Options Total $365.00

    License plate bracket, front$15.00


    Compact spare tire$350.00




    Destination Freight Charge $920.00
    Total MSRP $59,445.00
    Price*$59,445.00
    VIN:2G61U5S33D9100928

  7. #22
    kipsts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013XTS Platinum, prior: 92,95,97,00,02,and 2005 STS
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    349

    Re: Anyone got one yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Lachey View Post
    I see that Classic Cadillac in the Atlanta metro area has a Platinum showing up in Inventory, so they must be making them.


    2013 XTS PLATINUM (FWD SEDAN)$59,445*


    Available at:
    CLASSIC CADILLAC
    7700 ROSWELL RD
    ATLANTA, GA 30350-4841
    Telephone: (770) 394-9100
    Fax: (770) 512-7905
    Distance: 13.07 MILES
    Map & Directions


    Print

    Request a Test Drive
    Request a Quote

    Share



    Vehicle Details



    MSRP Standard Vehicle Price $58,160.00
    Installed Options Total $365.00

    License plate bracket, front$15.00


    Compact spare tire$350.00




    Destination Freight Charge $920.00
    Total MSRP $59,445.00
    Price*$59,445.00
    VIN:2G61U5S33D9100928
    Good catch Gary. I called them and they in fact do expect one sometime next week. I then called my dealer who said yes, they also will be getting some starting next week. That these are ones that they had no say on and that GM is sending out. Their first one will be Black Raven (I think that is what they said). Amazingly no change yet in the status of my April 17th order! A bit disappointing.

  8. #23
    handymantoo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Premium XTS
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    63

    Re: Anyone got one yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by kipsts View Post
    Good catch Gary. I called them and they in fact do expect one sometime next week. I then called my dealer who said yes, they also will be getting some starting next week. That these are ones that they had no say on and that GM is sending out. Their first one will be Black Raven (I think that is what they said). Amazingly no change yet in the status of my April 17th order! A bit disappointing.
    If I am correct in my VIN number decode the above XTS was the 927 th XTS produced. Any idea how many XTS can be produced per day?

  9. #24
    fuzzmanmatt is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Dealership Employee
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3

    Re: Anyone got one yet?

    We just took delivery yesterday of a Graphite and a Black XTS Luxury. They just got prepped today, a few problems from shipping, but beyond that, they're ready to go! When the owners are going to be able to take delivery is another question...

  10. #25
    droptopron is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '10 3.0 AWD Sedan
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    118

    Re: Anyone got one yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by BEarle View Post
    I was thinking about that (XTS-V) because if Cadillac is aiming this car at the Audi A6 and Mercedes E Class, both of those cars have performance models ( S6 & E63 ) they need a XTS V to compete.
    This car is not a competitor fior those cars despite what cadillac says. This is a competitor for Lincoln, Volvo, & Lexus ES and any other dolled up car with front wheel drive bones.

  11. #26
    tomm's Avatar
    tomm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Cadillac CTS VSport
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,314

    Re: Anyone got one yet?

    Are the offering any leases on these or only straight out buys right now?

  12. #27
    stormnn's Avatar
    stormnn is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 06 Cadillac DTS
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bowmanville Ont. Leesburg Fl.
    Age
    70
    Posts
    229

    Re: Anyone got one yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by handymantoo View Post
    If I am correct in my VIN number decode the above XTS was the 927 th XTS produced. Any idea how many XTS can be produced per day?
    My buddy works at GM Oshawa. According to him they are producing 180 XTS's a day. I believe Buick Regals are produced on the same line. As of midnight last there were 1284 XTS's in the repair area with defects according to him. Also I understand the first 200 were mules i.e. test vehicles used for crash testing etc, etc.
    Norm.

  13. #28
    kipsts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013XTS Platinum, prior: 92,95,97,00,02,and 2005 STS
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    349

    Re: Anyone got one yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by stormnn View Post
    My buddy works at GM Oshawa. According to him they are producing 180 XTS's a day. I believe Buick Regals are produced on the same line. As of midnight last there were 1284 XTS's in the repair area with defects according to him. Also I understand the first 200 were mules i.e. test vehicles used for crash testing etc, etc.
    Norm.
    Something seems a bit amiss in those numbers. That is a bit more than a full 7 days production according to your buddy with defects. Even if they were manufacturing for a couple of weeks having 50 % with problems just does not make sense.

  14. #29
    Caddy Chris is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS Premium
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    57

    Re: Anyone got one yet?

    What a disappointment. I was a my dealer Sewell Cadillac Dallas Texas. They have several. Our sales guy called us 2 days ago to tell us they were there.I went and picked my dad who has been waiting on the XTS to come out for a year and a half. We went to the dealer and there was several people lined up to check out the XTS. We looked over a luxury in black on black. It is a nice looking car the trunk is huge and the back has a ton of room. THe front seat however is a different story. I am 6'6" and close to 300 pounds, I am not fat I'm just a big dude (think Shak) only not as tall. My knees hit the console and over all the driver compartment felt a little cramped. I drive a 2008 CTS and I find it to be far more comfortable. The CUE is very cool and the voice recognition kicks ass. I pushed the button and said XM classic vinyl and BAM there it is playing channel 26 on XM. Very cool. We also sat in a graphite premium with caramel black which I loved the interior. It had the LCD dash which is Freaking awesome! You must see it. My poor 77 year old dad with a really bad back he is 6'3" and is over weight was totally disappointed because there was not enough room in the front seat. I could tell he was let down big time. He wanted to trade in his DTS but alas that won't happen. I took him to dinner and on the way he said my CTS was far more comfortable than the XTS. EPIC fail Cadillac. We also look at a white XTS it was very nice looking. Well I guess I will wait for the new 2014 XTS. OR maybe the ATS its interior dimensions are close to the current CTS if the design is right then it may be a go for me but not my dad.

  15. #30
    Z71's Avatar
    Z71
    Z71 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS4 Blue Diamond AWD Performance Sedan
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Michigan 'da UP'-Lake Superior
    Posts
    1,059

    Re: Anyone got one yet?

    New2013CadillacXTS3.6L V6 AWD Luxury

    Vehicle In Transit

    This vehicle has been shipped from the assembly plant and will arrive in the near future. Please contact us for more details.





    • MSRP:$55,335
    • Internet Price:Contact Us
    • Exterior:Graphite Metallic
    • Engine:3.6L 6 cyl Fuel Injection
    • Model Code:6GX69
    • MSRP:$55,335
    • Transmission:Automatic
    • VIN:2G61R5S35D9101208
    Attached Images

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting