XTS site up (well almost) with pricing
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac XTS Forum Discussion, XTS site up (well almost) with pricing in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Cadillac has put up the official XTS site on its regular page today with pricing. However, at least for now ...
    kipsts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013XTS Platinum, prior: 92,95,97,00,02,and 2005 STS

Arrow XTS site up (well almost) with pricing

Cadillac has put up the official XTS site on its regular page today with pricing. However, at least for now it has a software glitch. As soon as you click on build your own it says your session has expired and click to start over. It is a loop at this point. But the site does have lots more visuals and information. Hopefully they will have the glitch worked out soon.

Site is now up and functioning, although earlier this morning the problem was intermittent in various parts of the country based on my talking with others.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Thanks. I am going to check that out ...Been waiting a while for this new Cadillac.

TulsaVic is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '08 DTS Performance

Re: XTS site up (well almost) with pricing

Looks like it's up and running now (8AM, 5/25). Basically DTS pricing. Pathetic choice of exterior colors. Cadillac needs to get with the Ford/Lincoln paint shop....

Cadillac Tony is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Lincoln MKS colors

-Silver Diamond
    -Smoked Quartz (gray)
    -Ruby Red
    -Kodiak Brown
    -Ginger Ale (gold)
    -Crystal Champagne (gold)
    -Tuxedo Black
    -White Platinum

XTS Colors

-Radiant Silver
    -Graphite Metallic (gray)
    -Crystal Red
    -Sapphire Blue
    -Black Diamond
    -Silver Coast (gold)
    -Black Raven
    -White Diamond

So both have 8 colors, Lincoln doesn't have blue and Cadillac doesn't have brown. Other than that, they're identical. I don't get the complaint.
    Tony Pagano
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323 (ask for Tony)

www.cadillactony.com

The views and opinions of this poster are solely his own and do not represent those of Plaza Cadillac

TulsaVic is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '08 DTS Performance

Radiant Silver, Graphite, Black Diamond and Black Raven are just several degrees of gray to me. The blue won't be available until "later" whatever that means. Crystal Red is great for a CTS or ATS but I don't see it for a large car. And the blue, if it's like the blue of the DTS, is not a rich looking color.

I'm not asking for a metallic pink or turquoise like the Caddies of old, but maybe a pale yellow. Or how about British Racing Green, a Navy or Cobalt Blue, a deep Burgundy (instead of the red), or maybe just a nice cotillion white instead of the white diamond? Wouldn't mind a little more pizzazzy color in the interior too. Navy? Burgundy? Deep Green?

handymantoo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Premium XTS

XTS and CUE manuals are on Cadillac web site

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.