Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New XTS photos released by GM

6K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  flying fossil 
#1 ·
#5 ·
yeah i like the grille on the regular XTS more than the platinum grille (see that post for a embedded image)
I believe the grill in the embedded picture is of the non-Platinum grill on either the Luxury or Premium trim levels. If you look lower in the bumper you can see a 'splitter' chrome feature that is not found on the Standard trim level. It is on the Luxury and Premium as well as the Platinum. :cool:

#9 ·
Thanks for the photos. I guess anyone who has ordered one already must be losing sleep in anticipation. Patience is a virtue, as they say.
I'll make a statement here that might p. o. a few, but I opened the photo on my computer, my wife walked by and said "that looks like my Cruze"!!
Obviously doesn't look exactly like my wife's Chevy, maybe just the same crystal red, but I guess Cadillac could have made the XTS even more distinctive. I don't think Cadillac had that problem in 1965 or even 1995. Don't shoot me, but comments are welcome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.